“Superb!”

Loc Phat Hoi An Homestay-Villa
Ranked #31 of 294 Hoi An B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Loved our stay at Loc Phat Villa. Spacious room, delicious breakfast and great location in between the old town and the beach. Linh and her staff did an awesome job arranging the airport pick up, booking last minute train tickets and making us feel so welcomed and comfortable we didn’t want to leave. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Abel G

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We spend two nights in December 2013 according the reviews and they are all merited.

The homestay is so pleasant: 5 perfect min from the exact center by biking, in a kind of garden.
The room are huge with wide beds, excellent linen, everything looks new and is of good taste.
It is very calm, as the city and the staff; especially Linh, is helpful, kind and relax. She booked the train ticket, a taxi and got my clothes cleaned up. I think it is the most comfortable and the best value I've ever had for accomodation.

I regret to only have spent 2 nights and would like to come back in spring or summer (pretty cold!).

Fun fact: one bike we rented locked itself so we went by foot to the homestay to borrow the all bag of used and other bikes' keys and forgot to give it back...We realized only in Hanoi and sent it back by the post after calling her: so kind and laid back! Thank you for the stay!

Room Tip: Every room looks amazing.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank ClaireDemont
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

After 10 minutes we have reached this place we already knew where to eat, how to go to my son, how to move around and how far we were from the city (7 minutes on bicycle) and from the seaside (15 minutes on bicycle) thanks to the great organisation of the family that runs this business. The rooms are spacious, incredibly nice for the rate. Breakfast is continental and pleasantly served on the terrace. We highly recommend this place for your stay in Hoi An!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank arianna c
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The room was very nice, the breakfast was incredible, and the Linh was friendly and helpful. The homestay is situated exactly between the beach and the town, which made it very accessible for both. We arranged a taxi from Da Nang through Linh, and she also rented us bikes which made transportation easy. She also recommended some great restaurants.

I can't say enough about the breakfast, the best we had!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank JoTravel7
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We highly recommend this cute, unique boutique hotel to any visitor. The place is so charming and Ms Linh is fantastic, friendly, knowledgable and will take care of everything. The service is excellent. One of a kind ... Really.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Kim888h
Reviewed 1 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Francesc Xavier C
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The family that runs this homestay is absolutely wonderful! The rooms were clean, breakfast was simple but good, and it is the perfect location. Rent a bike for $1 a day and explore the town or ride to the beach. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends