A piece of paradise on the outskirts of Hoi An. Beautiful location on the beach. Lovely rooms, all you could want. Food and drink expensive here but free shuttle into Hoi An gives option of cheaper meals. Staff very attentive, free wi-fi everywhere, fabulous breakfast included in our tarriff, very nice swimming pool, this place has it all. Only criticism is that when reasonable waves form in the sea the beach patrol staff don't let you swim as they consider it too dangerous. If you are used to reasonable surf then it is not a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An