We had a lovely time, the staff of the resort are fantastic, they do everything to make your stay enjoyable. We had a standard room which was spacious and well appointed. The location is great, with the main beach only a short walk from the resort, and a nice pool to relax by, the Hoi an & Da Nang area has fantastic beaches, the surf is as good as Sydney beaches. Costs for items are inexpensive, with a great exchange rate of the VND against the A$. Hoi An town is fun to explore, my wife was able to buy 2 x dresses (tailor made) & a pair of sandals (hand made to her foot size) for A$80. ready in 12 hours. The town has has an abundance of tailors & dress shops that are keen to make what you want, there is also a good number of leather goods makers.
Will be back for future holidays.
Great value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa