This is a beautiful beach resort in Hoi An. The service is great and the accommodation were lovely. The pool area is large with plenty of recliner loungers. The beach is beautiful. One night they had Vietnamese dancers with dinner around the pool. The food is very good at the restaurant.
The breakfast is extensive and included in the room. My only complaint is that in our bathroom the tub needed updating. Our friends also stayed and their bathroom had been updated so I think they are gradually doing that. The rest of the room was quite nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An