We stayed in an ocean view room which is right on the ocean and worth the additional money, being able to sit out the front verandah with a drink and watch the sea. The beach however appears to have been washed away with rocks below the resort with a private beach available at the sides of the hotel.. The hotel is not as modern as some others but has a very good pool and dining facilities. Our room was spacious with an interesting outdoor shower. The service is friendly and pleasant but not remarkable. The hotel is about a $4-5 Taxi fare to HoiAn, although the Hotel runs a shuttle service. We only had breakfast in the Hotel however it was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An