We had a river view room on the second floor. The room was a little noisy from road traffic but the view of the river was a lot more interesting than looking at a garden or the sea. The a/c in the room was great and not intrusive so we did not have any problems sleeping. All staff at the Victoria were fantastic. We had a couple of excellent sessions at the hotel spa and I would like to highly recommend the foot massage along with the gentleman's shave. The breakfast was probably one of the best I've ever experienced, loads of choice. The pool looked very nice. We did not use the pool as we are beach people. The beaches to both sides of the hotel are amazing. To one side the hotel has a private beach with loads of sun beds and umbrella's. The hotel runs a drinks and food service from the beach - excellent beers wines and food. We felt overall that the price of food and drink was well reflected in line with the high quality of service you receive from the team and environment. The public beach to the right of the hotel is well worth an explore and If you walk further up the beach you come to the restaurants, again, well worth a try for lunch with their freshly caught fish. They also offer an excellent range of decently priced beer. We took two complimentary cycles out and biked up the road to the left of the hotel. We found some very pleasant small eateries along with miles and miles of deserted beach.
Hoi An - The Victoria lays on complimentary mini buses from the hotel to Hoi An - well worth a few visits. Lots of restaurants, museums and tailors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An