Stayed in other hotel in Han oi and moved to the Victoria to be closer to the beach. Found the staff to be very helpful and friendly, however relative to the other hotel in Hoi an, more expensive.
The hotel ran a useful free shuttle service to the centre of town, and amentities including the hotel pool and breakfast made the stay very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An