Stayed here with a group of 28 golfers from Australia playing all three courses close by. We were recommended to upgrade to this hotel by our organiser and were not disappointed.
Pool area was terrific with plenty of lounges, chairs and shade if you wanted it. The pool bar makes getting a drink easy as well. Breakfast had plenty of variety to suit both western and local tastes.
Rooms were clean, spacious and the air conditioning worked a treat. I had a junior suite which was right on the waters edge so if you dont like the sound of waves crashing, stay in another area.
Throughout our stay the staff were fantastic. Always friendly and nothing was a problem to them.
Wouldn't hesitate returning if I was heading back to Hoi An for another golf trip or just recreation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An