We stayed at this gorgeous resort for 10 days and thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our time. Our room was extremely comfortable and tastefully furnished, the grounds are beautifully cared for and very pretty including swimming, bar and dining areas. The staff were without exception professional, friendly and genuinely helpful. Breakfast especially and the food overall was great. We swam a couple of times a day at the beautiful private beach in clear refreshing salt water. They also have a small library which we enjoyed using - a number of good books. The free shuttle bus between the hotel and Hoi An made it very easy to explore and enjoy the old town.
We wouldn't hesitate to recommend it and would certainly stay there again.
Andrew & Jane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An