My family and I was here on Jun 2014. We love this resort's design because it is very Hoi An style and Hoi An atmostphere, not modern like many other resorts. Staff provides excellent services. The food was good but not various for me, anyway you can find super good restaurants around. We do some sport activities as well and it's really cool. The only dis advantage is the beach is not nice as Southern part of Vietnam like Nha Trang or Mui Ne. Price is reasonable. Anyway, we love the report and definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An