We are a family of 2A & 3C(11/9/9yo). This resort is beautiful!
Our twins celebrated their 9th birthday here, and they were made to feel special at breakfast. The complimentary birthday cakes were fantastic (after much discussion and conflicting information)
The evening shows were enjoyable. Pool beautiful, especially next to the sea. Cocktails overlooking the coastline was special. Rooms are spectacular. We loved coming 'home' to find out what the story would be, along with our chocolates!
The buffet breakfast was the best of all the hotels we stayed in (Singapore, Hanoi, Phuket) - there was variety every day, and the champagne made it all very decadent!
Initially we didn't get our upgrade with interconnecting rooms, but the transition was smooth the following day.
Shuttle bus service was convenient, although the times could be reviewed.
Would we go back? Definitely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An