Fantastic location with friendly staff. Large pool overlooking the beach. Rooms are great, large, clean and modern. Bed especially comfortable. Breakfast included in our room rate was good quality with wide selection of fruits, local and western. Small walk to private beach with good gymn onside and 2 tennis courts. Not cheap to eat here compared to outside but you get what you pay for and still very cheap compared to equivalent hotel in Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa