unfortunately we only spent one night here but found everything lovely. The rooms were adequate but the pool and bar area were superior and tastefully done leading one onto the most spectaular beach . It was fun watching the local fisherman in their round boats go by in the morning. The fittness centre was ok but the steam room and spa were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An