We stayed in the Victoria suite which was absolutely devine. The room faced the beach and had a beautiful stone tub and outdoor rain shower. But the hotel lacked atmosphere. The restaurant was very over priced and the food average at best. (French prices) Although the breakfast was very good. In fairness I must say that it rained the whole time we were there and there was no chance of using the beach or the pool so perhaps we didn't see the best of it. However the staff were not particularly attentive, the shuttle was infrequent and we felt that the hotel was largely geared to older European visitors, particularly the French. The laundry service is astronomically priced, US $3.50 per pair of undies but there are a number of laundry services just down the road that will do all of your laundry for US $1 per kilo. When in Hoi An you must do the Red Bridge Cooking School. It can be found in a cafe just down from the Japanese covered bridge. Its a great day, lots of laughs and good food. We have had good results with tailoring from Yally and Trang (near the Hoi An Hotel).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa