We were so pleased with our choice in Hoi An, not really knowing what we were getting, Great spot, good location right on the river. We all had rooms facing the river and were really happy with these. Rooms are huge! 2 large single beds though, we sort of got the idea that they didn't have queen beds, not sure but anyhow, we were happy with the rooms. Nice bathrooms, spa bath with a shower overhead. Huge pool outside our other door, pool bar was great too. Lovely restaurant a few steps from our room where we had breakfast every morning, dining inside or out overlooking the river. The choices for breakfast were great, both western and Vietnamese with an egg station also. No complaints about breakfast. Also, every day from 4pm, (weather permitting) the hotel put on a free local food tasting (they call it the market) and the food on offer is fabulous, right there on the laws outside the restaurant overlooking the river. It was very popular. The staff at the hotel were also very good, organising cars, vans, taxis etc or whatever we wanted. Also, there are a couple of women over the road from the hotel entrance that will do your washing, $1 per kilo, very cheap and we had this done at least once. Came back very fresh and clean. A number of good tailors in the same street, we used "Charming" and we all had a lot of clothes made, reasonable prices and good quality. You can use her material or take your own, obviously the prices vary depending on what you have made. The old town is about a 5-10 minute walk and a nice walk it is too. Alternatively, the hotel provides a free 'ferry' trip to the old town each hour (but it shuts at 5pm), we used this a few times, lovely little trip and the boat driver was lovely too. The old town is fabulous, you just have to check it out, the markets are crazy but interesting, lots of restaurants and bars over there, some bars selling beer for 5000 dong (this equates to about 25c Australian)! Anyhow, I'd stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of Song Do River, Hoi An Riverside Resort & Spa offers various relaxation and leisure facilities in Hoi An city. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, the 4-star resort has an on-site dining option, spa centre and fitness room. Free WiFi can be accessed in the business centre and free parking on site is possible.Featuring air conditioning, all bright rooms have windows offering plenty of natural lights and hardwood furnishings. Each room also comes with a private balcony offering panoramic views of the river, gardens and the village's rice fields. A minibar, flat-screen TV and personal safe are included. En suite bathroom has shower facility, a hairdryer and slippers. Guests have a choice of many outdoor activities including badminton, swimming and cooking classes. Alternatively, guests can choose to spend the day with a rejuvenating massage at the day spa or a good workout session in the fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hoi An Riverside Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoi An Riverside Hotel Hoi An
- Hoi An Riverside Resort And Spa
- Riverside Hotel Hoi An
- Riverside Resort Hoi An