“4.5 stars for a great relaxing stay”

Hoi An Riverside Resort & Spa
Ranked #95 of 142 Hotels in Hoi An
“4.5 stars for a great relaxing stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Our family of 5 had a relaxing stay at the Riverside resort for 8 days and loved every bit - we had adjoining river view rooms and loved the view over the fields - great resort and perfect location - breakfast was ok but restaurant was average but with so many great places to eat in Hoi An was not an issue. Sometimes the bathroom drain had a "drain" smell but given the location was a small issue. Mrs Ha across the road was great for Laundry and supplies. Would certainly recommend

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank OzRoyalfamily

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Toowoomba, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

We arrived late at night to be greeted with helpful and happy staff. We woke to the exquisite views of the river and rice fields beyond........exactly what we expected. Beautiful breakfast each day including COLD juices which most hotels don't provide and breakfast on the terrace by the river was very quaint. The grounds are immaculate and beautifully landscaped. Our rooms were serviced twice a day which was tremendous when you came home from the steamy night life needing another shower with a dry towel. The pool was well maintained and clean but if you are expecting a refreshing dip forget it....water temp was too hot. The only time worth swimming was early morning when the water wasn't so hot. Our rooms were comfortable but certainly not 5star......more like being at home which suited us anyway. Our rooms had walk in showers which was favourable for my wife and I with our arthritis. Enjoyed every aspect of our 5 days spent here and have already highly recommended to other travellers and friends.

Room Tip: Although all rooms view the river, for a better view request a room along the river.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Gary K
Toowoomba, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Paradise, is the perfect word to describe Hoi An Riverside. Our room over looked the pond with all the water Lilly's and bridge. we could see the river through gaps in the buildings. it was one of the most relaxing places i have ever stayed. All the gardens and the rooms were well maintained and very clean and tidy, house keeping even made elephants out of towels for your arrival. (very nice welcoming) Breakfast you had limited options but they were all well topped up. Over all was a very lovely stay and would definitely be staying there again upon our next visit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank KIRRA92
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

On my first visit in June 2014, I had a great experience with Aly Spa in Hoi An.

I have had 4 or 5 different massage places, but I have to say that Aly Spa in Hoi An is absolutely the best and would recommend it to anyone to try this location out.
This place is friendly and creates the environment exactly how you want it, and really does a great job.
I was coming in for relaxation massages, because I really didn't know any better, and they found exactly where I have soreness and pain within minutes. They keeps a good record of your issues and will always address problem areas unless you ask them not to. They always asks if the pressure is ok and for any feedback for next time. Very professional and really has a happy energy which is important when you're in such close quarters.

I also have had nothing but positive experiences with the front desk. They are always patience with me and are also super attentive to my needs for water, neck wraps, etc.

I also got a facial once I enjoyed the facial very much. Overall, I highly recommend everyone to come to Aly Spa if you ever come across Hoi An.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank binhvu229
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a few nights. We found staff really lovely and pleasant. Rooms are a bit dated but clean and tidy. Location was fine for us coz we had a scooter but had we been walking I would've stayed closer to ancient town. Breakfast was pretty average and on our last day the muesli was riddled with bugs so that was a bit off putting but staff rectified it immediately.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank joskiii
Zeeland, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

We loved our stay here. The room was gorgeous and looked out onto the river. It was quiet, clean, very spacious, and relaxing. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet very much and found many choices suitable for our breakfast taste. The pool was large and very refreshing after hot and humid days in town. The grounds are immaculately kept. The free shuttle service to town was very helpful. We would love to return if we went to Hoi An again someday.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AZB12
Vung Tau, Vietnam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I had a chance to come back to Hoi An for my personal business. Choosing Hoi An Riverside Resort is my friend's advice. I was welcomed by friendly and smiley receptionist, enjoyed welcome drink and do check in at the Restaurant along the river is really comfortable. The room is large and well-maintained ( just furniture is a bit out of dated but ok). Breakfast is good. The most I love is the view.
I will definitely stay here if I go to Hoi An again.

Room Tip: River view room is the best because it's nice and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo