“Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #19 of 152 Hotels in Hoi An
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This review is very very belated as my best friend and I actually travelled to Hoi An and had a 4 night stay at Hoi An chic hotel in Feb/March of this year but I just haven't gotten around to writing a review. I think already it's a good sign if 4 months down the track, I am still keen to share the experience that we had at this hotel...I actually feel more obligated than anything. This brilliant hotel and awesome staff deserve every bit of praise and attention I can give.

From the moment we arrived we were overcome with the attention to detail in the hotel and the passion with which the staff take you through everything the hotel has to offer. We actually arrived a day early and the staff were able to give us a room for that night (at the same price that we had booked the remaining nights, months before our stay). During the check-in process we were given watermelon juices and cool washers, whilst we got the low down on Hoi An. Ahhh, just writing this makes me want to go back immediately. The rooms are amazing....so well-designed with everything you need (including robes, beach bags and hats) including a glorious outdoor bath and shower. We both slept beautifully while we were here.

The hotel is perfectly positioned between the beach and the town and is a lovely bike ride either way. The bikes that the hotel provide are perfect, so we never really had a need to use the jeep. What else...the hotel arranged for our washing to be done and organised transfers to the airport which I would definitely recommend.

I think the only thing I can see and this is more an amusing observation than anything else..but as much as I love the band Bread..I think the CD was on all most the whole time we were there. So maybe a few more CDs to add to the music selection would be good.

Now lastly but probably most importantly, a very very special mention goes to the friends that we made during our stay...Chinh and Li! These two touched us in such a way we will never forget. The warmth, kindness, eagerness to learn and friendliness was just infectious. We wanted to take them home (and pretty much the whole staff) home with us. Thank you both once again for truly making our stay...you are both kindred spirits.

You should absolutely book this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Allyastrocat

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Croydon, Australia
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This hotel is new and so clean. We stayed in the Deluxe suite and it did not dissapoint. The staff were so friendly and helpful. It is a bit out of town, but it is an easy walk or you can take the free jeep or bicycles to get into town but best to hire the scooter for total freedom. Very safe and easy to get around. Pool was great too.

When we come back to Hoi An, this will be the first place we book - No need to look elswhere.

Very satisfied.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Croydon_SA
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 9 August 2013

For a long time, Hoi An Ancient Town is a place I have wanted to go and I had chosen Hoi An Chic hotel.I was like a child lost in a world of tranquility, peace, poetry, and beauty. Because the hotel located between the beach and town in the middle of windy green field. New things slowly appeared before my eyes with staff is really humorous, friendly and generous.The amazing moments I cannot forget to mention here is that an unforgettable small gift in my mind when I left. I saw the staff spent their leisure time making their own gift for their guests. Another thing I always enjoy army -jeep services was really useful every-time I need. I don't have to wait for so long. That was not all that I found interesting about Hoi An Chic and Hoi An old town ! Come and enjoy your holidays at Hoi An Chic hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Julia T
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

The hotel personnel feel less like staff and more like your long lost Vietnamese family. From the moment we arrived (and were promptly offered delicious mango smoothies) to 3 days after we checked out (when the staff let us come back to use the lounge, take a shower, and wait for our car after an excursion to Cham island), the service was absolutely incredible.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank Grandaric
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 8 August 2013

This is an great hotel with a charming, welcoming and enthusiastic group of staff. The facilities were excellent, including a small rooftop pool, small bar restaurant serving very good food, a shuttle-ex army jeep into town and in a great setting surrounded by green paddy fields and quietness. Lovely

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank John S
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We only left Hoi An Chic this morning but we already miss the friendly staff who made us feel very welcome. This hotel is perfect for relaxation and is in a great location for discovering both what Hoi An has to offer in the centre of the town as well as escaping to the nearby beaches (namely An Bang). The free jeep and bicycles are just 2 perks of this lovely hotel. Hoi An is a beautiful place as is the hotel, and every effort is made to ensure that you feel at home, particularly by all the helpful staff at reception. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again or to recommend it to friends and family. Thank you Hoi An Chic!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank FionaCereza
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We liked everything about this hotel! It was marvellous! It is a tiny hotel/resort, but every little detail is extremely nicely decorated. All the facilities: beds, tables, wardrobes, bath have been made from stone or bed. It all reminds me living in an ancient and friendly environment, with a little bit of old Vietnamese tradition. Highly recommended to stay at this hotel in Hoi An! A free transportation on U.S. jeep offered from hotel location to Pho Co, city centre

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family