“Perfect Choice”

Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa
Ranked #35 of 159 Hotels in Hoi An
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I stayed here with a friend for 4 days. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was included every morning and was absolutely delicious. Queyen (Lisa) even helped us book a ride to the airport early in the morning, and she made sure that Thien had a breakfast packed for our departure.
The location is great and you can rent bikes or motorbikes right outside the front door. Good food, shopping, and bars are only minutes away.
The only area I felt it was lacking was in the gym. A lot of the equipment did not work and I was forced to use the treadmill. Other than that, this place is fantastic and I will definitely be back the next time I am in Hoi An!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JTMeinert
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Dear Writer,

Our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your friends back with us in the coming time.

There are newer reviews for Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 10 July 2013

My boyfriend booked Little Hoi An as a treat for my birthday and it was more lovely than I could've hoped. On the morning of my birthday a lady called Thi brought a cake and card to my table at breakfast and sang happy birthday to me. The cake was delicious! And before I left for dinner on the night of my birthday a lady called Lisa brought me another cake, I felt very spoilt! They knew it was my birthday from my passport and I thought it was so sweet that they made such an effort for me. The rooms are so clean and comfortable, the bathroom is immaculate with an amazing shower. The breakfast is tasty and there's a lot to choose from, including an omelette station. The pool is small but perfect for a relaxing dip after a hot day walking around the old town. The old town is only a 3 min walk from Little Hoi An where we ate in some amazing restaurants! Overall we had a perfect stay and would highly recommend Little HoiAn Boutique Hotel :)

• Stayed: July 2013
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your voting us as the: " Perfect for everything" and our TEAM felt very encouraged & motivated with your happy recent stay with us and we look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your boy friend back with us in the coming time.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

My husband and I are staying here along with our 2 kids and I am so glad we made the choice to stay here. Hotel is in the best location ever and the breakfast is amazing. Beds are so comfy and the staff is so helpful. Best surprise was today when we had nothing on the schedule they offered us a free taxi to their beach club where they have chairs with umbrellas and an amazing restaurant. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again. It's so cute and perfect AND our balcony faces NOT the river but a street with a local village and I have to say this is the best part of the trip. We sit with the windows open and watch the people go about their every day life. The Roosters wake us in the morning and I LOVE my view of the local people doing their daily thing. Much better than a river view in my opinion!
Sara FLORIDA USA!

Room Tip: I love NOT the river view but the rooms in the back that face the local street. You can watch peopl...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Really lovely boutique hotel on the river front, great spot with short walks to everywhere including restaurants, bars, shopping, tailors and the Old Town. desk staff are lovely as are the staff at breakfast. Rooms are great and clean, nice bathroom with all amenities. Free wifi, good flat screen TV (although the reception can be a bit dodgy), breakfast provides a good choice. Smallish pool but a welcome amenity after an hour or two outside, it is HOT HOT here at the moment. Nothing to fault at all. Spa amenities are clean and lovely too.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2013

Dear Writer,

Our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments during your recent stay with us and we still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

We have just spent 2 nights at this hotel and we are very satisfied! It's a beautiful little hotel and we love how the room looks. It's located just outside the town (with only a few pleasant minutes to walk). The hotel is quite and that is something that we appreciated after spending the day in Hoi An centrum that is over crowed with people. You won't be sorry for choosing this hotel.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 July 2013

This hotel is exactly what we needed after a 14 hour night train, and a hot day roaming around Hue. We were greeted warmly with the staff, and they gave us great restaurant recommendations. We received delicious welcome drinks and a basket of fruit. They also gave us 10 minute complimentary foot massage at their spa. The hotel is only a 5-10 minute walk away from old town, and its about 4 miles away from the beach. You can rent bikes near the hotel to ride out to the beach. The breakfast was amazing! They have such a wide array of fruit and food, from traditional vietnamese food to a continental breakfast. The hotel is modern with beautiful traditional decor. Both, the room and bathroom are very spacious- with an awesome shower in the bathroom. We had an early flight out of Da Nang Airport the next day, and the staff was kind enough to pack us breakfast since we had to leave before the kitchen opened. They also arranged a private car to take us to the airport. This is an adorable hotel with a great staff in a whimsical town. If I get the opportunity to visit Hoi An again, I will definitely be staying here =)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank akhan528
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted to splurge on a nicer hotel in Hoi An and after reading reviews, we chose the Little Hoi An. The hotel served us juice during check-in, had fresh fruit waiting in our room, and gave us tea biscuits (that weren't to our taste but the gesture was nice) each night before bed. We also took advantage of the 10-minute free foot massage, which was really nice after a day on the beach. Considering a massage here now as spa prices are reasonable.

The staff was really helpful in booking mopeds and tours, and breakfast was delicious and diverse. A number of local breakfast treats that I have not seen on other menus was served (like banh ướt, banh bèo, and banh lá), along with an egg station and fresh tropical fruit selections.

The room was spacious, bright, and clean, but unfortunately, our room faced the back which is still developing and not much to look at. Location-wise, the hotel is in a quiet area not far from the historic center and near the night market.

Overall, a great choice - we extended our stay by a day!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank indyfemaletraveler
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2013