“A touch of class in Hoi an”

Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa
Ranked #31 of 148 Hotels in Hoi An
“A touch of class in Hoi an”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

What a hotel! Very clean with caring staff. The rooms are decorated and furnished very nicley. The beds are so comfortable you may not want to get up! Showers are powerful and can be adjusted to very hot! Staff all put themselves out of their way to make sure you are happy, comfortable and relaxed. Nothing seems too much trouble. Free shuttle to the beech is a once touch and they can also organise taxis at a little reduced price. Free foot massage too!!
We had a cookery class with Danny. One of the happiest chefs in Hoi an. He took us around the markets and tailored our class to suit vegetarians. Was a great experience and I highly recommend it. Sorts a meal out for you too. The breakfast is good and Danny will make you up some fresh eggs too.
This is the first hotel which I have given5/5 in all categories. I wouldnt look to any other hotel if this ones available.
Defiantly my first choice for when I return!

1 Thank Panisa
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 18 July 2013
Dear Writer,

Our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your friends back with us in the coming time.

John La

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (414)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We spent 2 nights here at the end of our Vietnam trip. Everything was fantastic. The staff were very helpful and the food was excellent
Location very good. Excellent massage on the premises. Would make a great location for a romantic break, although as we were 3 lads sharing a room that wasn't on the agenda!
Highlight of our stay was the cooking class run by Danny who was a great teacher and very friendly.
This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in

1 Thank Mel M

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I stayed here with a friend for 4 days. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was included every morning and was absolutely delicious. Queyen (Lisa) even helped us book a ride to the airport early in the morning, and she made sure that Thien had a breakfast packed for our departure.
The location is great and you can rent bikes or motorbikes right outside the front door. Good food, shopping, and bars are only minutes away.
The only area I felt it was lacking was in the gym. A lot of the equipment did not work and I was forced to use the treadmill. Other than that, this place is fantastic and I will definitely be back the next time I am in Hoi An!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank JTMeinert
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 12 July 2013

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 10 July 2013

My boyfriend booked Little Hoi An as a treat for my birthday and it was more lovely than I could've hoped. On the morning of my birthday a lady called Thi brought a cake and card to my table at breakfast and sang happy birthday to me. The cake was delicious! And before I left for dinner on the night of my birthday a lady called Lisa brought me another cake, I felt very spoilt! They knew it was my birthday from my passport and I thought it was so sweet that they made such an effort for me. The rooms are so clean and comfortable, the bathroom is immaculate with an amazing shower. The breakfast is tasty and there's a lot to choose from, including an omelette station. The pool is small but perfect for a relaxing dip after a hot day walking around the old town. The old town is only a 3 min walk from Little Hoi An where we ate in some amazing restaurants! Overall we had a perfect stay and would highly recommend Little HoiAn Boutique Hotel :)

• Stayed July 2013
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your voting us as the: " Perfect for everything" and our TEAM felt very encouraged & motivated with your happy recent stay with us and we look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your boy friend back with us in the coming time.

Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My husband and I are staying here along with our 2 kids and I am so glad we made the choice to stay here. Hotel is in the best location ever and the breakfast is amazing. Beds are so comfy and the staff is so helpful. Best surprise was today when we had nothing on the schedule they offered us a free taxi to their beach club where they have chairs with umbrellas and an amazing restaurant. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again. It's so cute and perfect AND our balcony faces NOT the river but a street with a local village and I have to say this is the best part of the trip. We sit with the windows open and watch the people go about their every day life. The Roosters wake us in the morning and I LOVE my view of the local people doing their daily thing. Much better than a river view in my opinion!
Sara FLORIDA USA!

Room Tip: I love NOT the river view but the rooms in the back that face the local street. You can watch peopl...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 9 July 2013

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Really lovely boutique hotel on the river front, great spot with short walks to everywhere including restaurants, bars, shopping, tailors and the Old Town. desk staff are lovely as are the staff at breakfast. Rooms are great and clean, nice bathroom with all amenities. Free wifi, good flat screen TV (although the reception can be a bit dodgy), breakfast provides a good choice. Smallish pool but a welcome amenity after an hour or two outside, it is HOT HOT here at the moment. Nothing to fault at all. Spa amenities are clean and lovely too.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 7 July 2013
Dear Writer,

Our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments during your recent stay with us and we still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We have just spent 2 nights at this hotel and we are very satisfied! It's a beautiful little hotel and we love how the room looks. It's located just outside the town (with only a few pleasant minutes to walk). The hotel is quite and that is something that we appreciated after spending the day in Hoi An centrum that is over crowed with people. You won't be sorry for choosing this hotel.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple