“Fab!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa
Ranked #27 of 140 Hotels in Hoi An
“Fab!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

I had a lovely time staying in the hotel.
I mostly wanted to write this review to say thank you especially to Rebecca (thi) who was working at breakfast this morning. Something had happened which really upset me back at home and I was upset at breakfast but Rebecca could not have been more empathic, understanding and wonderful. She is an asset to the team. I was sad because I could not phone home as my phone was blocked, and she immediately used her initiative to go upstairs and arrange with the very good hotel boy called truong (ken) for him to take me to somewhere to have my phone fixed!! Ken was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable and we got the phone fixed together, with no request of any form of payment, just out of excellent customer service. I thank both Rebecca and ken for being so good to me!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 18 July 2013
Dear Writer,

Our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your friends back with us in the coming time.

John La

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (399)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Stay here for 4 fights with friends. The hotel has 30 rooms staff are excellent, very friendly and happy to help with anything. Breakfast is fabulous the staff are extremely helpful. Rooms are clean & beds very comfy. Great location within walking distance to all restaurants & shopping. We hired a bike for the day & rode into the country side fabulous day. Free wifi. Pool small & covered so limited sun but a welcome relief from the heat. Highly recommend to all.

Room Tip: Take up the offer of a free shuttle to a private beach for a few hours. Lovely beach & a lovely...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your voting us as the: " Lovely place to stay in this Ancient Town " and our TEAM felt very encouraged & motivated with your happy recent stay with us and we look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your friends back with us in the coming time.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Booked this hotel for 2nights with a group of friends, after reading reviews on TA. Had a fab stay, rooms are clean, hotel is nice, free foot massage was good, breakfast was great and staff are extremely helpful. We wanted to do the cooking class, but were leaving the next day, so the staff arranged a seperate class for our group in the afternoon. The chef Danny is great, and very accomodating (we had 2 vegetarians in our group), and the food was amazing! Can't wait to make it when I return home! All in all, great hotel!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rupal001
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Dear Writer,

The Management and our "little" TEAM feel very encouraged & motivated with your GREAT comments on everything during your recent stay with us and we can't be complacent, but still have a long way to go and our aim is to make any single guests who select our Little Hotel Chain as home away from home.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

What a hotel! Very clean with caring staff. The rooms are decorated and furnished very nicley. The beds are so comfortable you may not want to get up! Showers are powerful and can be adjusted to very hot! Staff all put themselves out of their way to make sure you are happy, comfortable and relaxed. Nothing seems too much trouble. Free shuttle to the beech is a once touch and they can also organise taxis at a little reduced price. Free foot massage too!!
We had a cookery class with Danny. One of the happiest chefs in Hoi an. He took us around the markets and tailored our class to suit vegetarians. Was a great experience and I highly recommend it. Sorts a meal out for you too. The breakfast is good and Danny will make you up some fresh eggs too.
This is the first hotel which I have given5/5 in all categories. I wouldnt look to any other hotel if this ones available.
Defiantly my first choice for when I return!

1 Thank Panisa

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

We spent 2 nights here at the end of our Vietnam trip. Everything was fantastic. The staff were very helpful and the food was excellent
Location very good. Excellent massage on the premises. Would make a great location for a romantic break, although as we were 3 lads sharing a room that wasn't on the agenda!
Highlight of our stay was the cooking class run by Danny who was a great teacher and very friendly.
This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in

1 Thank Mel M

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

I stayed here with a friend for 4 days. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was included every morning and was absolutely delicious. Queyen (Lisa) even helped us book a ride to the airport early in the morning, and she made sure that Thien had a breakfast packed for our departure.
The location is great and you can rent bikes or motorbikes right outside the front door. Good food, shopping, and bars are only minutes away.
The only area I felt it was lacking was in the gym. A lot of the equipment did not work and I was forced to use the treadmill. Other than that, this place is fantastic and I will definitely be back the next time I am in Hoi An!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank JTMeinert

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

My boyfriend booked Little Hoi An as a treat for my birthday and it was more lovely than I could've hoped. On the morning of my birthday a lady called Thi brought a cake and card to my table at breakfast and sang happy birthday to me. The cake was delicious! And before I left for dinner on the night of my birthday a lady called Lisa brought me another cake, I felt very spoilt! They knew it was my birthday from my passport and I thought it was so sweet that they made such an effort for me. The rooms are so clean and comfortable, the bathroom is immaculate with an amazing shower. The breakfast is tasty and there's a lot to choose from, including an omelette station. The pool is small but perfect for a relaxing dip after a hot day walking around the old town. The old town is only a 3 min walk from Little Hoi An where we ate in some amazing restaurants! Overall we had a perfect stay and would highly recommend Little HoiAn Boutique Hotel :)

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Phuhao, General Manager at Little Hoian Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Dear Writer,

Many thanks for your voting us as the: " Perfect for everything" and our TEAM felt very encouraged & motivated with your happy recent stay with us and we look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your boy friend back with us in the coming time.