“Relaxing”

Hoi An Green Field Villas
Ranked #175 of 286 Hoi An B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stayed in over 10 hotels during my trip, this was far and away the best.! Arrived on red-eye and called to see if any rooms available a little early. They were super-helpful and it worked out.--hugely grateful. Our room was cozy, clean, well-appointed, and decorated really nicely. Buffet breakfast was just delicious. The location was also ideal as it was pretty centralized. WeI wish we could stay longer!Just brilliant, would definitely stop here next time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jack m
QuangThien, General Manager at Hoi An Green Field Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Jack,

We are very happy to read your review and see that you had such a great time with us! The comments regarding the staff truly make us smile.
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and we will look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is my 1st time visit to HA and I am very happy I choose this Hotel..The family room was spacious and big enough for my family (3adults and 1 4years old and 14mth old kiddos)..its near the old town and very convenient.The bar staff were particularly friendly and they always seemed to have happy hour and drink deals. will definitely choose this hotel when I go HA again. Sorry for my bad english:v.

2  Thank Soko m
QuangThien, General Manager at Hoi An Green Field Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thanks for the great review Soko. It's great to hear you enjoy our family room and the bar. We hope to have the opportunity to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Our stay at Green Field was just wonderful. It;s like they can't do enough for you if you do have a problem. Rooms so clean.Breakfast was just delicious.I could not connect to my WiFi and the hotel attendant was just so lovely and helpful and I was connected. My wife and I will always come and stay here.

1  Thank moreo R

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback Mr. Moreo. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the excellent customer service provided by our team members.
Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

the staff are so friendly and accomodating...nothing is too much trouble. Upon checking in, Front Desk Staff, Hieu was very helpful and diligent. Even after smoothly getting us a room, he even goes out of his way, to check, wthr there is a possibility of us getting an upgraded room. To my surprised, he did upgrade our room. This is beyond his call of duty. Of course, after getting a upgraded room, all was just excellent. Lovely room with real soft bed. Complimentary WiFi, super location.... Breakfast was very good. Well done! Will and surely, recommend all my guests, friends and relatives, to try to stay at Green Field Villas & Spa

2  Thank Sondo S
QuangThien, Manager at Hoi An Green Field Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Sondo,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Hoi An Green Field Villas & Spa. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at our house I look forward to sharing your complimentart review with Hieu and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We had never been to Hoi An before so did not know what to expect , we stayed at 3 different places and the last one was the Green field villas & spa. Loved the pool. Great hotel facilities except there is no gym. Who cares right?. We would recommend this hotel to all as we enjoyed our stay there and would stay again .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank thiong l
QuangThien, General Manager at Hoi An Green Field Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Thiong,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are all delighted you enjoyed your time at our place.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Hoi An Green Field Villas & Spa

Regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Both bedroom and bathroom are spacious. Security is good. Bed sheet is changed every time they clean room. Location is convenient too. Lovely pool and garden. Reptionists are pretty and friendly. Nothing to complain about.

2  Thank inter l
QuangThien, Manager at Hoi An Green Field Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

I would like to thank you so much for your feedback following your recent stay with us at Hoi An Green Field Villas & Spa. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stayl. I look forward to welcoming you back to us again in the near future.

With many thanks

Reviewed 13 June 2014

- Good services: staff is so helpful & professional, restaurant have nice view, breakfast is good,
- Room: clean, quiet, good facilities, and comfotable. Best room 222-225 and 322-325: good view, lagre bancony.
- Location: a little bit fac from centre for walk (2km) , should rent bicycle

Room Tip: Best room 222-225 and 322-325: good view, lagre bancony.