“Custom fit at Walmart prices”
Review of Hung Thai

Hung Thai
Ranked #191 of 425 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My brother and I each got a three piece suit and two dress shirts and my wife and sister custom dresses. They look great, we're done under 24 hours and had a wonderful fit all with service with a smile. Stop by for a custom suit under $170.

1  Thank Binh D
in 9 reviews
"copies"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 23 August 2013

My wife has a fuller figure, so being able to have a custom made dress was really special for her.

The staff made her feel so comfortable & were really attentive.

It only took 5 minutes to take her measurements, within hours her dress was ready for the first and final fitting, then ready for pick up the next day!

We had a beautiful dress, a black suit, 2 business shirts & a casual shirt all custom made-to measure and all within 24 hours and to a very high standard and very reasonable price.

We both found Mrs Tran and her very friendly staff to be very customer focused and we appreciated their excellent quality workmanship.

We highly recommend Mrs Tran's 2 tailor shops 'Hung Thai' and 'Khanh Hung' Tailors in the centre of the old town of Hoi An,Vietnam (at 156 Tran Phu and her larger shop at 105 Tran Phu)

We are both very happy with the results so will be back soon for more next week!

Their new website (launched only today) is at www.tailorshoian.com and they are now also on facebook at www.facebook.com/TailorsHoiAnVietnam.

3  Thank AtkinsonJohn
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I had a number of dresses made recently in Hung Thai. I have to say I'm thrilled with the result. They fit perfectly. I had printed off dress styles from the internet and had them copied in my size. They were done perfectly. Can't recommend these tailors enough.
jodyr

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I saved some photos I'd seen online of a dress and a top that I wanted made. Although I didn't really research the tailor shops before arriving in Hoi An, this place caught my eye as the clothing on display looked very well made.....particularly a green dress made out of good quality cotton which had gorgeous pleating detail. I had two dresses made with that same cotton, one orange, one purple. And two tops made from some beautiful linen fabric. The garments were made in 24 hrs and I went for a fitting and had some minor adjustments made on the tops and the dresses were perfect! An overall great experience.... Might even have some more dresses made :)

2  Thank ejr2607
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I recently had a full length evening dress made in this tailors. I was very impressed with the service from the moment I enterd the shop, the sales assistant was not too pushy and allowed us plenty of time to look around without putting any pressure on us. The dress was completed in 24 hours and was to a very high standard, the measurements couldn't have been anymore precise. I was very pleased with the end result.