Vinh Hung Emerald Resort
Anantara Hoi An Resort(Hoi An)
US$235
US$35
US$61
US$36
1,383 results
All reviewsstreet foodfree boat tripthe rivermrs saold townevery afternooninfinity poolshort walknight marketvinh hungper kgthe general managergood sizehired bikeslaundry donegreat poolthu bon river
Reviewed 18 July 2013

My family and I stayed here for 1 night. New and modern with a great bathroom and a sliding door access out to your own little outdoor setting. We were booked into a pool view room, however our room was adjacent to the breakfast dining room. As we were only there for one night, we didn't worry about that, but had we been staying there longer, we would have asked to move to a room with a better view. The breakfast was the best we had in the 7 hotels we stayed in Vietnam. It was supremely fresh with lots of interesting choices - delicious! The pool was lovely, as was the bar and loungers overlooking the river. We enjoyed relaxing on the comfy loungers, watching the sunset over the river whilst sipping our 2 for 1 cocktails during happy hour. We would definitely return to this hotel. Just lovely!

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the river have the best view
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Emmyjosh
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This is the first time I travel to Hoian and luckily I find out the very nice resort. It take me only 5 mins to go to the Hoi An Ancient Town. During our 6-day stay, every morning we looked forward to eat the sumptuous breakfast buffet. It was very good and filling. We had a good room with comfortable bed is very comfortable, small lovely pool

Staffs were so helpful and friendly. They spoke enough English and smile always, sometimes I feel that they really know what guest need and never wait until we order. Lovely (^_^)

If someone like to visit Hoian, trust me, try this resort. I recommend it for my guests and never get any complains from them. It is not so big and busy resort and quiet enough. It is a new resort and everything is perfect. Anyways I would go back again and have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Great location, great resort in Hoi An
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicky_Ngocdiep
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stayed in the hotel as my Vietnam vacation - was in Saigon for two weeks for work and wanted to see some of rural Vietnam, without much hassle. The hotel was a very good choice - well located, within a few minutes from the main street of Hoi An, but on a little islet, which connects to the other side via a pretty lantern bridge. Good breakfast, comfortable rooms, and a beautiful setting. I just loved the riverview, with all the little colourful boats going about their business, day and night. Their buzz make a perfect background to the whole atmosphere. Service is good, staff will try to help with all your requests as well as possible. Good value laundry just opposite - make sure you get your items laundered there! Also, get lost in the streets nearby and enjoy the local life. Hoi An is definitely still in my dreams!

Room Tip: I enjoyed the riverview, but all rooms seem to be well located, so no worries. Pool may get a bit noisy at times.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Words alone cannot describe the magnificence known as the Vinh Hung Emerald Resort. The experience commences with the helpful and friendly reception staff who provided a refreshing cool drink upon arrival. All employees of the establishment and the meals in the restaurant were superb. This is no doubt due to the excellent leadership of the General Manager Mr Thuy and Mr Nesty.

Having stayed in Hoi An central area previously, the Emerald Resort had been recommended to me as being very new, clean and located on the river. The resort being only a short walk to the township and has a great laundry service.

I was in Vietnam for one month using the Emerald Resort on 2 occasions during this time - the first for 2 days and the second for 9 days. My rooms on both occasions were spacious, clean and very well serviced.

My trip was mostly work related (photography) in the Quang Nam province and after a hectic day ‘in the field’, poolside and its happy hour was the perfect place to relax and unwind. The wi-fi (free) reception was excellent allowing me to use my laptop with ease.

The ambience of the resort is stunning, with sunsets being described as sensational. A definite place to stay when in Hoi An!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We were lucky to get a room here when the hotel we had reserved was unexceptable. Big room, huge bathroom, great AC, beautiful pool, yummy banana pancakes (and other items!) at breakfast, and kind staff. I had an excellent massage that finally worked the travel kinks out of my neck.

This hotel is a bit away from town but really only a ten minute walk. When you arrive you feel like you are in an oasis away from the dusty busy town.

The pool is incredible (with a nice kid section). But it is a bit warm because it is in full sun.

I would come back again for sure!

• Stayed: July 2013