“AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

Mr Lai 24 h Clothes shop
Ranked #314 of 454 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small custom tailor clothing shop in the heart of Hoi An city
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Mr Lai is a fraud. We are still waiting on the suits we ordered to arrive. He was unable to provide us with the shipping information, and claimed that his "email was broken" when I talked to him on the phone. Mr Lai is an extremely unprofessional and rude. Try to avoid his shop and go to the various other exception tailors in Hoi An. This guy doesn't deserve a dime.

2  Thank Westley W
in 12 reviews
"fit"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Lai has an excellent taste for design. I met him at a restaurant in town and went with him to his shop. 2 days later i went home with 2 suits, 2 shirts and some shorts. Everything fitted perfectly the first time, also the fabric feels amazing! The prizes are so much better then all the others in town. This guy is a legend!

Thanks Lai!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Like everyone else, Mr. Lai, approached us on the street and coaxed us back to his shop. We were already looking for a tailor shop and we figured we would check it out. We ended up buying a lot of clothes (4 suits, 12+ shirts, 4 coats). He turned everything around in less than a week for our return through the area. So far everything is holding up very well. The fit on everything is perfect.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Lai was wonderful to deal with....very professional and very talented...the clothes he made for myself and my partner were exceptional.. ..5 dresses ..a suite and shirt... his team and his business I would highly recommend to anyone...thank you annita & steve...new zealand

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I bumped into Mr Lai with my wife as we cycled through Hoi An old town. We decided to have a few things tailored while we were there and with back and forth fittings and trying on our clothes our experience was made even more interesting as we became more and more acquainted with Mr Lai and his wonderful staff. His cousin Ha even had a cake made for my daughters birthday and bought her some flowers plus arranged a wonderful sea from restaurant for her birthday meal.
It was a chance encounter that really made our holiday special so thanks to Mr Lai and his family for making us some great clothes and making us feel so at home in Hoi An.