“Fantastic quality suits” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beli Fashion

Beli Fashion
Ranked #38 of 404 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Beli custom tailor is a famous tailor in Hoi An for local customers and visitors . Go to Beli custom tailor, you enjoy feel like your home, the thoughtful service, the devoted staff will melt away your unfamiliarity initially. Go to Beli custom tailor you will enjoy the most stylish clothes, the best quality fabric the and most skilled hand-sewn techniques. In Beli, we selected famous fabric from around the world and had a lot of processes through rigorous testing before tailoring for the visitors. Go to our Beli custom-tailor, the customers will be shopping with the best quality and the cheapest price. Our young staff with much experience in the field of needlework will make you most satisfied customers. With our slogan "The satisfaction and happiness of the customers is the success of our business," We hope you looked in Beli custom tailor to visit and shop. Beli Fashion
Chiang Mai, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic quality suits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Tran was my tailor and made sure I got a great fitting suit. The quality of the material and the handiwork is amazing. The staff is really helpful and give you enough fittings to make sure everything is exactly right. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Beli Fashion to my friends.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Pætur D

• Hebrew first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellens tailoring”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Me and My boyfriend had a suit, pants and a winter coat made by Tran at beli and we couldn't be happier. Tran is very sweet and service minded, we only needed minor adjustments after the first fitting and she has a good eye fashion and helped with some ideas. So if you are looking for quality made clothes for a good price and good service, go to beli and ask for Tran!

Sarah

3 Thank Jakob B
Hobart, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What a find!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

We were sent by our hotel to a neighbouring tailor - but in the wake of heavy rain, the recommended business was closed.

How lucky for us, because instead we found Tran and the team at Beli Fashion.

Professional, talented and personable, we could not fault their service or their work. The prices were excellent value and we were delighted with our new attire.

I cannot recommend this business highly enough, and in a town of 500 tailors, you would be hard pressed to find a better one.

Thanks Tran!

3 Thank Suze12013
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect Service and fabulous clothes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

My wife and I had a number of suits, shirts and dresses made by Tran at Beli Fashion and everything was perfect. The quality of the tailoring and the service was exceptional. I have since recommended them to some of our friends who were also visting Hoi An. We are now back in the UK and have worn many of our clothes. All really great. Thanks to Tran and her team. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank _Jono_M_2013
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Excellent service! Fantastic suit :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

My suit was made by Tran. Her skills are superb and she was able to make a suit to fit me perfectly. The quality of the material is the finest in Hoi An. I was able to feel very comfortable by all the staff. It was a great experience and I will definitely buy another when I return :)

Jacob