“A well-oiled machine”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to visit for a really tasty Banh Mi, and to build confidence in your appetite for Vietnamese food, but certainly not the best we had on our travels.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,109)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Absolutely Fantastic, no thrills, amazing taste. quick pleasant service and unbelievable value. I'd laugh to myself when eating two beautiful Banh Mi's & Drinking a fresh juice when I realised I was paying under £2. Quality.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So this is the queen. We tried the other actually more famous Banh Mi a little later to get slightly disappointed. Such a looong queue there... And the Banh I was just... not as flavourful as the one we had here. BOTH are absolutely good, but one has got to admit it: they call her queen for a reason.
20k/25k for one - if only I could order a batch to bring back and freeze them.

For the foodie here is some more infos:
So the bread is their usual French baguette bread. Good baguette bread which is freshly roasted in a small oven behind the food stall.
The difference from other Banh mi I would say makes their paste/sauce which is slightly spicy and comes oozing out with every bite. This can be a little messy, but it won't stop you from devouring the thing in a few minutes.
In fact we tried this Banh Mi first, as it was close to the tailor shop we visited. Apparently there are a few goooood food spots there :) We returned on our last day and I gotta admit: I regret not getting one to-go for the airport haha!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So tasty, quick and cheap! The best Banh Mi we’ve tasted during our trip to Vietnam. Also cater to vegetarians and was just as good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pop in for a quick snack, very delicious and authentic banh minh in a nice setting. Full of locals and tourists and very friendly staff. Always busy and people are ordering 2 to 3 banh minhs at once because it is that good !! Wont regret it!