“Relaxing stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Phu Thinh Boutique Resort & Spa
Ranked #34 of 140 Hotels in Hoi An
“Relaxing stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights here in July. For the price we paid the room/facilities were great. Lovely pool and clean, modern rooms with good air conditioning. Staff are helpful. The hotel did seem to be quite noisy in the morning with cleaners /builders crashing around although we did avoid the rooster!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank chokeartist
PhuThinh2, Guest Relations Manager at Phu Thinh Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear valued guest, it was a delight to hear that you obtained a relaxing stay in our resort recently, moreover we were thrilled to read you compliments on our resort facilities, our well equipped and clean room, specially on our accommodating and helpful staff. I have passed your comment to the related department to minimize the noise and strictly alert on their daily work. We would like to extend our thankfulness and appreciation on all the aspect of your review. We do hope to welcome you back again in the future. With best regards, Huyen/ Ms

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We booked 3 nights in this hotel, but we stayed 5 nights. The hotel was really good and convenient located in Hoi An. The hotel is located between the centre of the city and the beach. The lovely centre was walkable, about 15 min, but we used the free bikes of the hotel the most of the time. The beach is nice, but you can also relax very good at the pool in the nice garden of the hotel! The staff was also very friendly and helpful.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank BGenBH
PhuThinh2, Guest Relations Manager at Phu Thinh Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear valued guest, many thanks for your delightful stay and your positive feedback. It was our pleasure to hear that our resort location was convenient for you to access around and our free bike was useful for you. Your overall compliments are strongly encouraged and motivated our team, we appreciate very much and do hope that you can revisit us in the future. We look forward to be at your service again. Kind regards, Huyen/Ms
Klarup, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

My very best rocommandations for this lovely hotel. I stayed there for 12 days and nights. I enjoyed it very much. The staff was very kind and helpsome, and the service in top. You felt it like a family. They remembered your name and came to talk and ask for you well being. I would love to come there again for another holyday. Hoi An is such a lovely place with much to see, and I enjoyed very much the vietnamese food.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ole C
PhuThinh2, Guest Relations Manager at Phu Thinh Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Dear Mr. Ole, many thanks for your long-stay and your excellent feedback. We are so excited to hear that we could exceed your satisfaction and you obtained an excellent experience throughout your stay at our tranquil resort. Our entire team deeply appreciated your exceptional praise on our friendliness and the outstanding service. Moreover we highly respect your feeling like a family with us and the memorable experience created by our team members. We hope you come back to visit and enjoy the family atmosphere again soon. We look forward to welcoming your back some day. Best regards, Huyen/Ms
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We came here whilst backing and needed a break from the terrible hostels we'd be staying in, we stumbled upon it by accident and I'm so glad we did. It was out of our budget but we just had to stay there, its the best choice we've mad on our trip. The pool is beautiful and the staff are so friendly, a lot of places we've seen online are mediocre and over priced, I cant believe this place isnt rated higher on the places to stay in Hoi An. We were so well looked after and the staff even helped us find a night bus in our price range to our next destination. We felt so comfortable and relaxed here it was so hard to leave!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jasmin S
PhuThinh2, Guest Relations Manager at Phu Thinh Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Jasmine, we were so excited to read the remarkable feedback posted and your voting us the "Best place I've ever stayed" is truly a valuable for our entire team. We felt such meaningful to keep you away from the terrible hostel hotel and made you spending a relaxing and refreshing time in our peaceful resort in which you have been looked after so well by our staff. All in all, we are more than happy to ensure each of our guest obtained the most pleasant stay. It is simply our desire and you are the one brought the inspiration to us. We deeply thank you for your choosing to stay with us and appreciated very much your wonderful comment. We wish you keep achieving this satisfaction elsewhere and we assure to make you feel wonderful if you ever stay again in the near future. All the best to you, Huyen/ Ms.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

I just spent 3 nights and was absolutely charmed by the friendly and helpful staff. The location is convenient for both town and beach and my room was clean and a good size. All in all, a wonderful experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PhuThinh2, Guest Relations Manager at Phu Thinh Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Steven, many thanks for your pleasant stay and your excellent feedback. We were so glad that you found your stay a wonderful experience and excellent value, exceptionally we treasure your praise on our charming and helpful staff. We assure that if you come back next time, we definitely make your stay even more pleasant. All the best to you and see you again someday. Best regards, Huyen/ Ms.
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my stay at Phu Thinh. I had an airport transfer, the man was waiting and had water in the car for me, very nice. He pointed out several things of interest on the way. The staff were amazing, all so friendly and they remember your name. They all have cute names Ocean, Festival, Bean,Dragon, Potato ! I think it depends on the section they work in. The first room I had was close to the famous rooster I read about, it started at 3.15 am, so not a good night sleep, I knew about this and wasn't going to complain but the staff asked how I had slept and I told them and they insisted I change rooms, I didn't really want to because it is a hassle but I did and was pleased, the second room 219 was on the other side and very quiet. The breakfast was great and all open air next to the lotus pond. BTW I didn't see or get bitten by mosquitoes while I was there. The garden and pool are beautiful the design of the pool is a bit strange as it gets deeper in the centre but the edges are not deep, a boy jumped in and panicked and his father had to rescue him. The water is a little warm, but I love that some places are really cold so you can't stay in long, but I loved just lounging in the pool. People were using the pool until after 8 at night, but it never seemed crowded, In the day time I had it mostly to myself. I didn't use the free bicycles it was just too hot, but I did use the shuttle, very useful. I went to the beach really early and took a taxi and the driver asked when I wanted to be picked up to go back, and he was waiting about 1 1/2 hours later so very reliable and cheap. The beach was beautiful but really too hot in June after 10 am it is too much I think.
The town is pretty and easy to get to and back, there are always taxis and it's about $1 as others have said. I had a couple of shirts and some trousers made at Be Be, the hotel recommended and it's next to the shuttle stop. Although I'm very pleased with the results I would probably go to the shop across from the hotel next time as you have to have fittings and so on and it's much easier and convenient if it's just opposite the hotel. I think what makes this hotel so nice is the staff, they really are gentle and kind and take time to speak with people. I think the manager Huyen is doing a fantastic job! Minasan arigato gozaimashita! Totemo tanoshikatta desu. Mata kondo. Julian

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
PhuThinh2, Guest Relations Manager at Phu Thinh Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Julian, many thanks for your descriptive feedback and your taking time to post such a superb review. It was truly a delight to read your incredible comments and we were thrilled to satisfy you every minute of your stay. Our entire team inspired with your compliments on our conscientious services and the useful facilities. Particularly , we greatly respect your exceptional impression of our different name which may not match with everyone else but they are names of our team members. We extremely enjoyed reading each aspect of your comment . With our inspiration and passion, we constantly effort to deliver the most attentive service and the best attention to our guest aiming to achieve his or her satisfaction much more.
On top of all, we greatly appreciated the revelation of your thought and keep us approaching your need in order to ensure you obtained the most wonderful experiences in our resort. One more, thank you for your valuable comment and your compliment overall is strongly motivated and encouraged our staff and the management, we promise to maintain this highest service standard and we believe our other customer would find your feedback much potential and relevant in choosing us in their itinerary. We wish you all the best and look forward to serving you again soon. Odaiji ni.
満足のご滞在ができたそうでとてもよかったです。
またお越しください。
スタッフ一同お待ちしております。
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Our check in was very welcoming at the hotel. Staff were all very friendly. We stayed for 3 nights. The room was a good size and very clean. The pool was lovely with plenty of beds and towels. Food was nice. The hotel had free bikes which came in handy to get to the beach. Good location. 15 minute walk to the main streets. The on site spa was also good, I had a manicure and pedicure. Reasonably priced and friendly staff. Great value hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
PhuThinh2, Guest Relations Manager at Phu Thinh Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear valued guest, we are delighted to read the wonderful experience and the incredible review. We are deeply impressed by your compliments on our outstanding and professional services which encouraged and motivated us a lot. We will absolutely moving forward to perform better everyday and ensure each client will obtain a delightful stay in our resort. Many thanks for your fantastic feedback overall and it would be wonderful to see you again someday. Best wishes, Huyen/ Care Ms.