“Great food and great cooking calss”

Herbs And Spices Cooking classes
Ranked #3 of 888 Restaurants in Hoi An
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Highly recommend this restaurant and especially the cooking class. We went to the local market first and got fresh ingredients before heading back to the restaurant. It was very clean and Son was a great teacher. We enjoyed our cooking class with a small group of people from different countries. The food we cooked was excellent and we have used the recipes from the internet back home in Australia with great success.

1  Thank Brisbane T

Reviewed 20 May 2014

This May my husband and I visited Hoi An for the 5 th time .Obviously we have fallen in love with this charming town .I have taken cooking classes twice before but nothing compared with the class I took at Herbs and Spices The class was given by Son ,the chef owner of a restaurant down the road .He is charming ,knowledgable and an excellent host teacher . The clases are small and everyone has a chance to participate in food prep and cooking .The meal was truly amazing .Do yourself a favour and visit this spot

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Highley recommend this cooking class. We went to the market first and picked out the freshest ingredients then went back to a very clean establishment and got excellent knowledge on what to do! The food we learnt to cook was amazing!!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My friends and I stumbled upon this place while looking for a place to have dinner - so thankful we did! The food is AMAZING traditional Vietnamese dishes that are cooked using the freshest ingredients and made ready to order. During our stay in Hoi An we returned to Herbs and Spices everyday for coffee and food. Son and his team were very friendly and helpful - they even took us to other great restaurants in Hoi An. As for the cooking class I highly recommend it. Not only do you learn first hand how to prepare and cook trad Vietnamese dishes - you enjoy an amazing feast at the end of the class. Herbs and Spices became part of our everyday routine in Hoi An and I consider the staff members to be friends I will return to in future!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had the best meal in Vietnam at my cooking class in Herbs & Spices. This was one of my favourite activities I did in Vietnam. The menu was excellent, seabass in banana leaf, grilled aubergine, papaya salad and spring rolls. Mouth watering!