Lotus Hoi An Boutique Hotel & Spa
US$230
US$201
The Earth Villa(Hoi An)
US$35
Sun Boat Hotel(Hoi An)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$117
US$90
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold townshuttle buspretty hotellocal marketbreakfast buffethalf wayfree shuttle servicehotel is lovelycooking classtwo nightsnice poolprivate beachswimming poolwould highly recommend this hotelcua dai beachfresh fruittown centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Everything was great in this hotel. They even let us check out at 4pm without any extra payment.
I also enjoyed aroma massage, which was perfect! The location is very good, just in the middle of the road between the city and the beach.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The hotel is lovely and in a great setting with gorgeous sized rooms and comfortable bed. The swimming pool is a nice touch but not enough sun loungers (I had to lay on the ground). The spa was excellent I had a great 90 min massage. The first morning I was woken by roosters at 4.30am that never stopped and I couldn't get back to sleep! I complained to reception and they moved me from room 112 to 312 which was much better. Also meant I now had wifi in my room in 312 which I didn't have previously. The wifi is also present in reception but its nice to be able to access this in your room.

I ate in the restaurant for dinner as well as breakfast and all meals were great food. The prawns with dinner were not so great but the rest of the meal was excellent.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. It is a little distance from town but an easy taxi ride to town or the beach.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank AmandalShepherd
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The Lotus is located equidistance (2km) from the beach (Cua Dai) and the old town (2km) giving guests the perfect opportunity to enjoy all that Hoi An has to offer.

The rooms are very quaint yet spacious and relaxing, having two balconies, aircon and a safe you can't really ask for more. The breakfast in the mornings was simple with an egg station, bacon, Vietnamese food, fruit and pastries. They organized a taxi to collect us from the airport which made our journey effortless ($17 USD).

Bizarrely despite the hotels full capacity the six loungers at the pool were never full and you were always able to grab one.

During our stay we were told they had an affiliation to a restaurant on the beach which we were able to go to and use their sun loungers for free - we did eat here as well and the food was yummy: especially the beef salad and grilled calamari. We rented bikes from the shop opposite the hotel, albeit rickety they got us around the city ($1.5 USD for the day).

Restaurants visited:
Bale Well (Set menu: spring rolls) - local, excellent food and very attentive staff
Morning Glory - superb: recommend the pork ribs and lime chicken was delish

Cookery class:
Baby Mustard - ($20 USD) great cooking class, interactive introduction to herbs and their farm

Massage visited:
Across the road from the hotel one of the best foot massages we've bad

GREAT VALUE - STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Everything was tip top- service, cleaning, the room, massage, breakfast, pool, and especially the staff were so nice . We went there for new year and when we returned too the hotel the staff had made home cooking vietnamese specialities which they shared with us.
a place too remember:) and we have been travelling a lot all over the world.And the small gifts ( little lamps) we got , when we checket out are a beautiful memory from Lotus Hotel in Hoi An

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The rooms are nice, the hotel is located in between the beach and the Old Town area so it's easy to get around, and the service was great. The pool area is very relaxing, but you only get sun until early afternoon. I really enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo