The hotel claims to be 5 star but would be a 3 to 3.5 star at best.
Rooms smell old and musty, bathrooms are really dated and hotel seems disorganised.
The hotel overall does not justify the price nor the star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on five hectares of landscaped tropical garden with over 400 species of palm trees and plants right along a 220-meter stretch of the famous Cua Dai, Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa offers a touch of Hoi An's traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury and only 5 minutes by car from the UNESCO- recognized World Heritage Hoi An ancient town. The combination of nature and a unique architecture remarkable of the culture of Hoi An make a distinctive character for Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa. Elegant accommodation comprises 216 wooden-designed rooms and beachfront bungalows. Spacious guest rooms have been constructed from and furnished with natural materials, and all feature a private balcony and modern amenities. Resort facilities encompass a deluxe spa offering best products, a fitness centre complete with sauna, state of the art meeting facilities, water sports activities, a private beach, and a 969 square-metre outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Guests are sure to enjoy the resort's selection of cuisine, ranging from traditional Vietnamese to international specialties at restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Palm Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Palm Garden Hoi An