We arrived at Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa in Hoi An on the 2nd of January. On our arrival, we were greeted with staff and a warm cup of ginger tea. We were a family of four and therefore had 2 rooms overlooking the ocean.
We were quite surprised and impressed on the size and layout of the resort. The rooms were of a good size with a large bathroom.
The staff organised our luggage while we enjoyed our tea. We took a walk around the resort and were impressed with the way the landscape effortlessly incorporated Palm and Banana trees, creating a very relaxing feel. We also noted the army of staff/workers ever attending to the gardens and paths leading to individual rooms.
We found the staff especially the Resort Guest Manager to be very helpful and welcoming.
The next morning, we were directed to the breakfast room, which was very large with a huge outdoor seating area. The breakfast is as what you would expect in most Asian resorts and hotels. It had basically everything from cooked meals to soups of various kinds. The meals were good and we always looked forward to breakfast ever morning.
Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa is only 5km to the Hoi An Ancient Town and it cost approximately 80,000 VND (about $5 AUD) by taxi from the resort. Hoi An Town is world famous for the tailoring and garment industry.
We stayed at the Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa for 5 days and we cannot but inform others of our fantastic experience and how good the staff looked after us.
We can't wait to go back next year for more.
Godwin Family, from Victoria Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on five hectares of landscaped tropical garden with over 400 species of palm trees and plants right along a 220-meter stretch of the famous Cua Dai, Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa offers a touch of Hoi An's traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury and only 5 minutes by car from the UNESCO- recognized World Heritage Hoi An ancient town. The combination of nature and a unique architecture remarkable of the culture of Hoi An make a distinctive character for Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa. Elegant accommodation comprises 216 wooden-designed rooms and beachfront bungalows. Spacious guest rooms have been constructed from and furnished with natural materials, and all feature a private balcony and modern amenities. Resort facilities encompass a deluxe spa offering best products, a fitness centre complete with sauna, state of the art meeting facilities, water sports activities, a private beach, and a 969 square-metre outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Guests are sure to enjoy the resort's selection of cuisine, ranging from traditional Vietnamese to international specialties at restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Garden Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Palm Garden Hoi An