Just returned from a 2 wk tour of Vietnam, we stayed here for 7 nights to recharge our batteries after a full on tour, we were disappointed by the Palm gardens, it was low season so very quiet and no atmosphere just full of bolshy russians!! The beach was deserted and although quiet the staff on the beach couldn`t even be bothered to come and ask if you wanted a drink, there was a yellow flag by the sun lounger which you were meant to wave for service but it was easier to go and get your own as no one took any notice!! The evening entertainment advertised wasn`t on maybe because it was low season, the rooms were dark and depressing with terrible baths which looked hand made, I dreaded going back to the room it was so depressing, this was a de luxe room but not worth the money, you could hear every word spoken next door and our "russian neighbours" moving furniture around at all hours of the night, there was a shuttle bus into town which was neither use to anyone, they ranged from morning until 4pm then nothing inbetween then the next one 8pm then finished so if you wanted to use it you either went at 4pm or 8pm then the last one back was 8.30pm!! This meant getting a taxi there and back which was 14 dollars a night which kind of takes the edge out the words "free shuttle bus".
The hotel was perfectly situated on the beach apart from that it was appalling! I would not stay here again and would not recommend it, it maybe different in high season but there was no atmosphere and nothing to do on an evening apart from go into Hoi An, even the "happy hour" which was 5pm - 7pm had no takers.
I used the spa which was excellent and would recommend anyone to try, the girls who didn`t speak hardly any english gave me a great facial which i must say is one of the best ive ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on five hectares of landscaped tropical garden with over 400 species of palm trees and plants right along a 220-meter stretch of the famous Cua Dai, Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa offers a touch of Hoi An's traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury and only 5 minutes by car from the UNESCO- recognized World Heritage Hoi An ancient town. The combination of nature and a unique architecture remarkable of the culture of Hoi An make a distinctive character for Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa. Elegant accommodation comprises 216 wooden-designed rooms and beachfront bungalows. Spacious guest rooms have been constructed from and furnished with natural materials, and all feature a private balcony and modern amenities. Resort facilities encompass a deluxe spa offering best products, a fitness centre complete with sauna, state of the art meeting facilities, water sports activities, a private beach, and a 969 square-metre outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Guests are sure to enjoy the resort's selection of cuisine, ranging from traditional Vietnamese to international specialties at restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Garden Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Palm Garden Hoi An