Well maintained grounds and a beautiful beach. Breakfast was a delight. There were buses throughout the day to the ancient city of Hoi An but it was quite a distance away. The atmosphere of the hotel was not as upbeat as expected. The staff were friendly but did try to promote chosen local tailors and shoe makers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on five hectares of landscaped tropical garden with over 400 species of palm trees and plants right along a 220-meter stretch of the famous Cua Dai, Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa offers a touch of Hoi An's traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury and only 5 minutes by car from the UNESCO- recognized World Heritage Hoi An ancient town. The combination of nature and a unique architecture remarkable of the culture of Hoi An make a distinctive character for Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa. Elegant accommodation comprises 214 wooden-designed rooms and beachfront bungalows. Spacious guest rooms have been constructed from and furnished with natural materials, and all feature a private balcony and modern amenities. Resort facilities encompass a deluxe spa offering best products, a fitness centre complete with sauna, state of the art meeting facilities, water sports activities, a private beach, and a 969 square-metre outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Guests are sure to enjoy the resort's selection of cuisine, ranging from traditional Vietnamese to international specialties at restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Garden Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Palm Garden Hoi An