Internal flights are brilliant, approx 1 hour from Ho Chi Minh City. Be careful internal flights only allow 20kgs luggage, so don't overload. 20 min transfer from airport.
The check in was so easy again and the staff are very helpful. The hotel itself is absolutely stunning. The pool, gardens and beach are fantastic. We stayed for 12 nights at this resort which in hindsight was too long and me and the wife should have moved around a bit more.
However, at least we chose this excellent hotel. The rooms are of a good size and are cleaned to a high standard every day if requested. Tea and coffee are provided daily in the room and even an iron or ironing board on request (if you're fussy). We arrived Nov 18th, 2013, just after Hoi An had suffered 2 metre floods and the town was still recovering. Eating in the hotel is very good and reasonable, especially compared to other hotel prices throughout the world.
The breakfast buffet is very good and evening meals were also very good. Room service was also very reasonable.
The only problem we had was that the weather was a wash out for approx 6 days.
We booked our trips outside the hotel which was a lot cheaper. Went to Myson, which had to seen, but, wasn't too impressed to be honest.
There is a lovely little cheap restaurant just outside the hotel called Mi Casa, run by Chung, who is lovely. You can hire bikes from her for 1 dollar a day, hotel is 6 dollars.
The hotel puts a shuttle bus on to Hoi An but not enough. Taxi is no more than 100,000 dong (approx £3)
Hoi An is quite busy, which we enjoyed, loads of cheap restaurants and bars, loved it
Outside the hotel on the beach, approx 500m, there are a load of cheap beach shacks, food is excellent and very cheap, same with the beer.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone for a stay in the Hoi An area, but, move on a bit more than we did. Still had a great holiday in a great hotel and the weather didn't spoil it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on five hectares of landscaped tropical garden with over 400 species of palm trees and plants right along a 220-meter stretch of the famous Cua Dai, Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa offers a touch of Hoi An's traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury and only 5 minutes by car from the UNESCO- recognized World Heritage Hoi An ancient town. The combination of nature and a unique architecture remarkable of the culture of Hoi An make a distinctive character for Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa. Elegant accommodation comprises 216 wooden-designed rooms and beachfront bungalows. Spacious guest rooms have been constructed from and furnished with natural materials, and all feature a private balcony and modern amenities. Resort facilities encompass a deluxe spa offering best products, a fitness centre complete with sauna, state of the art meeting facilities, water sports activities, a private beach, and a 969 square-metre outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Guests are sure to enjoy the resort's selection of cuisine, ranging from traditional Vietnamese to international specialties at restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Palm Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Palm Garden Hoi An