My husband and myself have just returned from Vietnam for the second time. The first time was March last year and enjoyed it so much we decided to go again. After spending a couple of nights in Saigon at The Grand Hotel, we caught a flight to Danang and then travelled to the Palm Gardens Resort at Hoi An where we spent 8 nights in a first floor deluxe apartment overlooking the beach. The apartments are very large, king size beds, very large bathroom and balcony overlooking the beach. We picked this report through recommendations on this site. We were not disappointed. The resort is beautiful with lush gardens, paths winding all over the resort, bars and restaurants. Our room was attended to every morning and each evening we were given a daily newsletter along with chocolates and extra towels if needed. There was a shuttle bus into Hoi An town which was convenient and if there were private functions on the beach of an evening they would put on extra shuttle buses for town. We were extremely happy with our choice of Resorts and as everyone said Palm Gardens certainly did have the best beach area along the beach strip. This resort is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on five hectares of landscaped tropical garden with over 400 species of palm trees and plants right along a 220-meter stretch of the famous Cua Dai, Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa offers a touch of Hoi An's traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury and only 5 minutes by car from the UNESCO- recognized World Heritage Hoi An ancient town. The combination of nature and a unique architecture remarkable of the culture of Hoi An make a distinctive character for Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa. Elegant accommodation comprises 214 wooden-designed rooms and beachfront bungalows. Spacious guest rooms have been constructed from and furnished with natural materials, and all feature a private balcony and modern amenities. Resort facilities encompass a deluxe spa offering best products, a fitness centre complete with sauna, state of the art meeting facilities, water sports activities, a private beach, and a 969 square-metre outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Guests are sure to enjoy the resort's selection of cuisine, ranging from traditional Vietnamese to international specialties at restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Fastbooking so you can book your Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Garden Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Palm Garden Hoi An