I read Betty S review about the hotel car ... and all I can say is we had a lift to the airport in the prestigious Honda after our driver which we had booked through a tour company failed to show. I don't think it matters whether a car is a Merc or a Camry just as long as it goes and has a/c, in our case we were grateful as we were left with only half and hour to make our flight and the hotel driver put the foot down and delivered us to the airport in comfort and style. But there is one ting I do agree with a lot of things are lost in translation so it helps to learn some basic Vietnamese language and the staff love practising with you, very funny for every one :) We loved staying here and would come back again. The Spa is a beautiful relaxing haven for men and women, fabulous massage and spa. The girl (Coc) who did my nails was very sweet and had a great sense of humour. The staff in the business center also very helpful and enjoy a joke or 2. The staff on the front desk were also helpful and were terrific in upgrading our room and moving over our gear smoothly, the choice of food at breakfast and the lunches were very nice and reasonably priced as were the drinks at sunset overlooking the Sth China Sea which we also swam in as the pool was quite warm absorbing the heat from the day and the water temp in the ocean a little cooler. After being in Sabah whre the beach pollution is high it was a welcome relief to see such a clean beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on five hectares of landscaped tropical garden with over 400 species of palm trees and plants right along a 220-meter stretch of the famous Cua Dai, Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa offers a touch of Hoi An's traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury and only 5 minutes by car from the UNESCO- recognized World Heritage Hoi An ancient town. The combination of nature and a unique architecture remarkable of the culture of Hoi An make a distinctive character for Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa. Elegant accommodation comprises 216 wooden-designed rooms and beachfront bungalows. Spacious guest rooms have been constructed from and furnished with natural materials, and all feature a private balcony and modern amenities. Resort facilities encompass a deluxe spa offering best products, a fitness centre complete with sauna, state of the art meeting facilities, water sports activities, a private beach, and a 969 square-metre outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Guests are sure to enjoy the resort's selection of cuisine, ranging from traditional Vietnamese to international specialties at restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Garden Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Palm Garden Hoi An