We stayed at the palm garden earlier this month and I have to say I was not impressed!!! It's ur typical 7 year old resort with no character or charm at all.
When we where shown to our room we were overwhelemed by the
strong smell of dampnes. When we
comlained and were shown to another room, it had the exact same problem. We would come back to the room in the evening and any papers left there throughout the day would be soggy. The sheets were also damp, so it was like getting into a wet bed. We asked for incense and they got us an oil burner with a burnt out candle which they took away the following morning.
The room didn't have a proper shower tray , it was a shower head stuck to the wall and then a funny curtain closing it off.
Having said all that the staff were really very lovely and they smiled all the time. They were very helpful and efficient. Not so much the reception staff...one couldn't speak English and the other was stuck up.
Overall I would not recommend u stay at this hotel because I think u will feel cheated. I think it would be better to spend a little bit more and get real 5* accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on five hectares of landscaped tropical garden with over 400 species of palm trees and plants right along a 220-meter stretch of the famous Cua Dai, Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa offers a touch of Hoi An's traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury and only 5 minutes by car from the UNESCO- recognized World Heritage Hoi An ancient town. The combination of nature and a unique architecture remarkable of the culture of Hoi An make a distinctive character for Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa. Elegant accommodation comprises 214 wooden-designed rooms and beachfront bungalows. Spacious guest rooms have been constructed from and furnished with natural materials, and all feature a private balcony and modern amenities. Resort facilities encompass a deluxe spa offering best products, a fitness centre complete with sauna, state of the art meeting facilities, water sports activities, a private beach, and a 969 square-metre outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Guests are sure to enjoy the resort's selection of cuisine, ranging from traditional Vietnamese to international specialties at restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Garden Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Palm Garden Hoi An