We stayed 8 nights at this nice place in Hoi An which was definetly the best accomodation during our Vietnam trip from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi.
The rooms are very clean and spacious and everything is quite new.
Service was also perfect. Tran, thanks again so much for everything:
- motorbike rental was completely organized by Homestay
- Excellent lunch for all guests made by Tran and the staff. It was very delicious! Thx again for invitation.
- Help and good tips regarding Hoi An, what to do, restaurants.
- Laundry service
- Bookings of bus tickets
Tip: The restaurant Hoai Linh is located a few minutes walk down the street and has the best food in Vietnam. Delicious food and very cheap prices.
We will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thien Tan Homestay is ideally situated in a quiet area of a suburb in Hoi An, between the Hoi An Ancient Town and the beach, near to the safe neighbor, easy to get to the lantern making village, the fishing village and other surrounding areas. The travelers can use our free bicycles to reach their interesting places easily.Just 5 minutes by bike to the major attractions of Hoi An Ancient Town - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, 10 minutes by bike to Tra Que Herb village and 15 minutes to An Bang beach, we are a family- run business aimed to make you stay comfortably and warmly as if you stay overnight at your home.Distance to Hoi An Ancient Town : 300 m - 5’ walkingDistance to Cua Dai Beach : 2 km - 15’ by bikeDistance to Hoi An Tourist Bus Station : 200 m - 7’ walkingDistance to Da Nang Airport : 30 km - 40’Distance to Da Nang Train Station : 30 km - 40’Distance to Tra Que : 200 m - 10’ by bike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Thien Tan Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.