“Very nice & quiet place with super friendly and helpful staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nhi Nhi Hotel

Nhi Nhi Hotel
Ranked #43 of 140 Hotels in Hoi An
“Very nice & quiet place with super friendly and helpful staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

I can't provide enough praise about this hotel; it was absolutely fantastic, particularly after my visit to Hanoi. Right off the bat, when I arrived at this hotel, I was greeted by several staff and offered a cold drink and wet face cloth to refresh myself. The head of staff also sat down with me to orient me to the hotel, city, and some of the attractions. This was a very refreshing change from Hanoi. She did her best to answer all of my questions (I generally have many), looked into tours and activities to find out more details and even attempted to help me find a hotel in Saigon. Every time I returned to the hotel, I was offered a cold drink and wet facecloth to cool down. The staff even accommodated my early morning departure by providing me a personal breakfast prior to the regular one being provided. Though this hotel is about 10 minutes walk from the old quarters, the advantage of this a little more quiet and a better price. If you are looking for a relatively inexpensive and quiet hotel, with friendly and helpful staff look no further!

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Hebrew first
Gold Coast City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

I totally completley endorse every positive comment made by all the previous reviewers about this charming hotel and all the wonderful staff.

This is my second trip to Hoi An, the previous time staying about 2 kilomtres from the Old Town. The Nhi Nhi Hotel is in a far more convenient location, only a short walk to the Old Town and the river.

The staff at the Nhi Nhi Hotel go out of their way, not only to be welcoming and friendly, but also to ensure every guest feels special. Nothing is too much trouble for all the staff as they look after the guests.

Normally I look forward to the next stage in my travels, however I was sorry to leave the excellent hospitality of the Nhi Nhi

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are good, although rooms around the pool area would be quieter than the couple...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

My friend and I had a wonderful time at this hotel. We originally booked for only 2 nights and after the great room and service decided to stay a further 8 nights. During this time the staff helped us find markets, tailors, taxis, and a lovely spa. They also helped us with our vietnamese language skills which became a source of hilarity for all concerned.
The room was clean and spacious and beds were comfortable. Nothing was too much trouble for these staff from the door man helping with luggage to the reception staff. we could not have had a more enjoyable time.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

We had the most awesome time at this hotel.

Our room was beautiful, decorated with flower petals and very clean and comfortable.

Nothing was too much trouble for the abundance of friendly staff.

My friend and I were adopted by all the lovely young women who work here. They affectionately called us Mummy 1 and 2.and treated us with the respect they obviously show their own mothers.

We were greeted with a glass of cold water and a chilled wet towel everyday when we returned hot and exhausted...

We will never forget these wonderful girls and the special relationships we formed....I hope to return in the not too distant future.

Room Tip: All the rooms come with a balcony, overlooking the pool....But there is no lift...We were 1 floor up...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Waikanae New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

Hoi An, well, what better place to visit and feel you are actually on holiday! This hotel was I think the best I stayed in during my trip to Vietnam. Fantastic location and only 10 minutes walk (max) to the "old part" of the town and river. The staff could not be faulted. I have never come across staff who are so helpful and pleasant. Soon as we arrived we were greeted with smiles, an ice cold face cloth (bliss) and a cold fruit juice. We were sat down and chatted to ... not swept away to our rooms like most places. These people wanted to know who you were and where you were from. They also memorized your name and greeted you with your name each time you came and went. Room was great too. Good priced beers and food. What a place!! I would definitely go back to Nhi Nhi! 10 out of 10 is my score!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony above the pool.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Limerick, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012

lovely rooms with very helpful staff as in nice helpful not pushy!stayed here with my bf in july and im very glad we did. good location only about a ten min walk from the old town i cannot find any faults with the hotel. would definately stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

We are an American couple, 37 and 40 that stayed there for 2 nights this week. It is a great, charming place with a lot of character. It is an easy 10-15 min walk from the heart of the action, or a few mins in a taxi. They picked us up from the airport for $20 and were waiting there on arrival. The hotel is very clean, the staff super friendly and professional, the breakfast very nice by the pool (eggs made to order, etc.), the TV had many English language channels including CNN, good AC, the pool is very cute although we didn't use it, and in-room Wifi included. What more could you ask for? :) We paid about $50 a night for all the above. This is not cheap for Hoi An... you can find places at only half this price. However, you get what you pay for, and we felt this was an excellent value for the money, especially by Western standards. It was perfect for our needs and we would highly recommend Nhi Nhi Hotel to anyone going to Hoi An. I would be very happy to stay there again! Thank you! :)

Room Tip: room with balcony overlooking pool... our room was 205...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple