“Would highly recommend!”
Review of Nhi Nhi Hotel

Nhi Nhi Hotel
Ranked #77 of 163 Hotels in Hoi An
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Very much enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We rented 2 rooms- one for my husband and I, and one for our 23 year old son. We liked both rooms very much. They overlooked the courtyard, each with a private balcony. I liked that cozy layout.
The staff was super warm, welcoming and helpful.
The location was on a pretty bustling street, but the hotel was set back enough to remain quiet.
They set us up with a driver, Lam, whom we have super fond memories of. He brought us from our hotel in Da Nang to Nhi Nhi hotel. Then another day to My Son Temple and Marble Mt. Then to the airport. He was a delight to be around and spoke English perfectly.
I would recommend Nhi Nhi to our friends!

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank SLO-Lori

Reviewed 5 February 2014

My friend and I stayed here for 4 nights and we enjoyed our stay there. We thought the mosquito net, the pool view, fresh flowers, and the design reflects the culture of Vietnam. The location of the hotel is like 5 mins walk to the centre or what's happening, though on the way there, roads are dusty. Small problem.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel years ago. I have just discovered trip advisor and am making a point to review this hotel. I was led here by a motorcycle guide when i rolled into town late one night. They were the only place with a room. I ended up staying for three nights. The hotel is beautiful, the staff could not be more friendly or helpful. This might be my favorite hotel in the world. There are fancier hotels, and hotels with a better location, however the Nhi Nhi left a long lasting impression on me. I hope to return to Vietnam and Hoi An again someday and will be sure to stay at the Nhi Nhi again.

Room Tip: up a few floors with a pool view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

After our disappointed essence hotel stay, decided to move to NhiNh which was on our way to the city center.
The room we got was ok, not super fancy but has a lot of charm and a small nice indoor balcony.
The bathroom, basic but clean and well equipped.
The fun and charming side of that hotel is the service! Once decided to move to that hotel I was a bit embarrassed about the move logistics, due to the relative short distance between those 2 hotels.
Sharing my concern with the front desk, the lady told me, no issue, will take care of all, just call us when you're ready to move and we'll come over to escort you, so it was, few minutes after my call the front desk lady came, called and paid for the taxi drive and we were happy about such a friendly welcoming.
Through out all our stay the staff were very attentive to keep us happy customers

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Loved staying at this hotel but unfortunately was only in Hoi An for one night so only stayed there the one night.

We stayed there last night and given it is nearing the New Year we were invited to the Hotel New Year celebrations along with all the hotel staff. A huge feast fit for royalty! The staff even invited us across the road after lunch for some good old fashioned Karioke and some beers!

The staff are so friendly and they really make your stay all the more enjoyable!

The rooms were clean, nice and comfortable. There is wifi eveywhere. A nice pool. Delicious complimentary breakfast. Great service! 10/10

Only a short stroll to the Ancient city and Japanese bridge.

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Hoi An!

Great place! I'll be back next year!!

Kali & Andrew

Xx

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony - a nice extra!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We had a really wonderful time in Hoi An, partly because of the friendly and very helpful staff at this little hotel, who also gave us very good recommendations about what to do and where to go. It is conveniently located, rooms are nice with a cute little inner courtyard, and good value (only reason I did not rate excellent is that the rooms are not the newest, but frankly they were still nice). Would definitely come here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Hotel was clean and comfortable with beautifully dressed rooms. Swimming pool appeared to be well maintained, although we didn't use it as the weather wasn't particularly warm. The best thing about this hotel was the wonderful staff who were friendly, competent and always ready to help. Hotel prefers payment in cash - think about taking dollars as there is a limit on the amount of Dong that can be dispensed in any one ATM transaction.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family