“Lovely hotel!”
Review of Ha An Hotel

Ha An Hotel
Ranked #46 of 157 Hotels in Hoi An
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely 3 night stay here. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom had a really good shower and a bathtub. Lots of special touches which gave our stay a real feeling of a bit of luxury (scented bath oil and salts provided, welcome drinks, an in-room computer, selection of dvds provided etc.) The restaurant was very nice with excellent Vietnamese and Western options served and an amazing breakfast with such a wide variety of things to choose from - one morning we ate so much we skipped lunch entirely! Staff were friendly and helpful. Location is very convenient for exploring the old town. Would definitely recommend this hotel for a lovely place to stay in Hoi An!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ha An Hotel

Reviewed 4 November 2013

A hotel that is defin-itely different, something that can't be said about many places in town. A strip of build-ings buit in Hoi An stye, all set in a lush, lush garden. Decorative flair inside and break- fast is included. We had the fammily stay in here, it was so pleasing to receive such wonderful service! Love the hotel and the town.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

After staying at larger hotels this was quite the opposite. Two floors with small but adequate rooms. Garden rooms overlook the courtyard garden with table and chairs outside French doors. Perfect for a beer before heading into town for evening meal. Whilst hotel is an old building with old rooms everything was still provided. Quaint and charming is best description. Staff very caring and attentive at all times and all doing their best to ensure great stay. Breakfast here delightful and best service to date. Freshly squeezed juices brought to table did it for me! Highly recommend but don't expect large modern rooms.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had heard great things about this property so my expectations were high.
I booked a lead in room (USD$75) on line. I later received an email saying the room type I had booked was not available so I would need to book a larger room for USD$90 per night, I agreed but expressed my disappointment that the room type booked was now not available. I also received a confirmation that a driver would be waiting to meet me on arrival at the airport to transfer me to the hotel. No driver was at the airport.
The product was beautiful with lovely garden and in a heritage style building with a real sense of authenticity. The buffet breakfast was well presented, fresh, varied and plentiful. The staff were lovely but no real connection was made by any of them - something I would expect at a boutique hotel. Bathroom could have been cleaner and I the spa was expensive. I was surprised that I was charged for a bottle of water to take with me in the car to the airport.
I may stay again but I would drop my expectations.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 1st floor so you get a bit more privacy from people looking in when they are e...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Simon J
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Ha An for 4 nights and could not have been more satisfied with the stay.

The staff were some of the most friendly and helpful I have ever encountered. Buffet was delicious and the free bike service was a great touch.

The room was probably a fraction small. Having a computer connected to the TV was excellent as we could watch some of our own movies in a little bit of down time.

A great location and great value for money

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This small hotel is a short walk from the crowded touristy areas but quiet and relaxing. All rooms look out on to the courtyard garden and you can eat breakfast on the terrace or inside in the AC. Rooms are comfortable and well maintained. Free bike rental was a nice extra. Staff were helpful and efficient. I had a massage at the spa which was not great, but I doubt any of the other numerous options on the street would have been better. Definitely a good choice overall, and decent value too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marie083
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We spent 3 nights in Ha- An hotel during September 2013.
We planned to stay one night and move to one of the resorts but eventually decided to stay for all of our stay in Hoi An.
The room is beautiful and very clean. the bath is very luxury.
For us the location was very good- 5 minutes walk from the market in a very quiet area inside the old city.
they have free WIFI, Free Bikes and free umbrellas in case its raining.
The breakfast is very generous and diverse.

Room Tip: Second floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple