1,233 results
All reviewsfloating barmiss vanshuttle busold townsitting areamain buildingrooms are hugefree shuttle servicestayed here for nightshalf waylaundry donebuffet breakfastground floorspecial thanksdeluxe roomtown centrelovely pool
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Stayed at The Trails for eight nights this month. Initially I was in a spacious comfortable room in the main building, but became very noisy from 5.30 am when breakfast was being set up on the ground floor and could clearly be heard outside my door on a higher floor. . I mentioned it to staff and they were lovely and changed me to an outside room near the garden and pool. My suite room 404 , was large, with a lounge area and double doors opening to the garden and pool area. Bathroom very spacious with plenty of thick towels. Also had a mini bar and room safe to store valuables. There was a very relaxed tropical feel to the resort. I found the staff very friendly and always ready to help. Thanks to Minh, Thuy, Tho and all the staff who helped make my stay so comfortable . The resort is only 3 kms along the road to the main old town. Free use of bicycles made it easy or the free shuttle which went regularly to town and the beach. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this resort. A suggestion is to ask for quiet room if noise is a concern.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bowley21
Van B, Tổng giám đốc at Hoi An Trails Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Our Guest,

On behalf of the staff and the management at Hoi An Trails Resort & Spa, we would like to thank you for your special time with us during your trip to Hoi An .

We very much appreciate your comment . We will keep our good work and try on our best to serve our guests better.
We already had a renovation recently and everything now is in the new good shape.

We look forward to welcoming you back to distinguish the difference and experience the fresh ambiance which is very “Trails”

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I had stay at trails resort 4 nites via booking.com, i love this hotel also the acient town. i had booked 2 nites more. the room is great, garden view is so nice, in the hotel have shuttle bus free go to the town and go to the beach convinent for us. this is the best place i have ever stayed on my trip. the staff at trails resort so friendly and helpful. i would like to mention Minh and his wife Thuy, they do the job at frond office professional. they alway help us when we have problem in the hotel. thanks so much my friends. besh wish for your baby. i denify will recommend this hotel to my friends. i will come back next year.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 August 2014

This was our first stay in Hoi An, we stayed for 4 nights and I wish I booked this hotel for longer. The hotel is situated about a 3kms from the main part of town and just under 2kms from the beach. The hotel provides a free shuttle into town, free bicycle hire and a cab ride is about 70VND into town. The have their own private beach access which we easily biked to. The rooms are clean, staff are wonderful and will actually try and have a chat with you, the pool is great, breakfast is a buffet and the selection caters for all tastes. The only negative I would have to say if the wifi had a tendency to be unreliable. I would happily stay here again, loved it.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sha86sha

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely time at this resort, it was great value for money and the staff very friendly

However we visited with a 14mo and a 2.5yo and I was anxious constantly when we were out of our room. We were in a family suite on the level 2 and it was a beautiful suite.

However, we couldn't let the kids on the balcony as the railing was too low and like many in Vietnam had a perfect step for toddlers halfway up.

I also had issues every time we walked down the stairs as gaps between the balustrade handrails were more than enough for my 2.5yo to easily fit between.

Also the pool area is beautiful, however hidden in the garden a step or two away from the paving was a set of steps down to what I assume was the pump room for the swimming pool. A sheer 7ft drop that would do damage to an adult let alone a child. It was only that we. Sat near it on our first day that I noticed it as it's well hidden amongst the vines. Needless to stay that we sat on the opposite side of the pool from then on, the step to the garden was only 2ft on that side.

I definitely would NOT discourage people from visiting as it is lovely, food at the restaurant was also lovely.

Families of children that are old enough to understand the concept of falling from height will really enjoy this place.

Massages $15 for an hour were also great.

Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We stayed at the trails last month for 3 nights. The rooms were large and tidy, The pool is ok, large and clean, but the sunken bar and stools is a bit of a joke, as the bar is only serviced from inside the hotel, and getting somebody to serve you is a mission, so if you don't drink its all good.
The best part was the service we received from the reception and organising our travel to other areas, we had a lovely lady called toy, she was fantastic, and nothing was a problem, We would go back just because she was so nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple