1,232 results
All reviewsfloating barmiss vanshuttle busold townsitting areamain buildingrooms are hugefree shuttle servicestayed here for nightshalf waylaundry donebuffet breakfastground floorspecial thanksdeluxe roomtown centrelovely pool
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stayed 2 nights at Hoi An Trails nights recently. The resort is on the main road so it's very busy. We didn't feel comfortable letting cycling into the main town area with our 10 year old. We were in block 200 which is between the pool and the floating bar and fairly close to the main road. We were awakened at about 6 am by loud music coming from somewhere. The room itself was a nice size with large bathroom, balcony and sitting area. The swimming pool/number of loungers is not really large enough for a resort this size. Both afternoons there were no loungers available for hours and hours. Seems to cater to large tour groups. Prices in the floating bar were expensive for not so great cocktails. We ate at the restaurant for lunch the first day and it was relatively expensive.. the food was good. The included breakfast buffet was not so good. There seemed to be a large variety of food but none of it was all that appealing to us. Probably the worst breakfast we had in Vietnam. They did send a complimentary cake and flowers to our room for my husband's birthday which was very thoughtful - but in general we did not get the level of service and friendliness we felt in the other small hotels we stayed at in Hanoi or Hue. This hotel is mid way between the beach and the old town - next time we would stay in one or the other but not in this in-between.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CB1000
Van B, Tổng giám đốc at Hoi An Trails Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Our Guest,

On behalf of the staff and the management at Hoi An Trails Resort & Spa, we would like to thank you for your special time with us during your trip to Hoi An .

We very much appreciate your comment . We will keep our good work and try on our best to serve our guests better.
We already had a renovation recently and everything now is in the new good shape.

We look forward to welcoming you back to distinguish the difference and experience the fresh ambiance which is very “Trails”

Reviewed 22 August 2014

My daughters and I spent about a week here. Our room (a suite) was spacious and very pleasant. The whole feeling of this resort is relaxing, warm and friendly. Whether you are on your own, a couple or a family, I guarantee you will be very happy here. Most of all, the staff: restaurant; reception; room service, were exceptionally helpful, kind and friendly. I would like to especially thank Tho, Khanh, Tien and Toi, who all went out of their way to make our stay unforgettable.
When we return to Vietnam and Hoi An, we will definitely be staying at the Trails again.

Room Tip: We were in Room 716. It was prefect for our needs. Plenty big enough for three with a nice view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Tokyomyj

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Stayed at The Trails for eight nights this month. Initially I was in a spacious comfortable room in the main building, but became very noisy from 5.30 am when breakfast was being set up on the ground floor and could clearly be heard outside my door on a higher floor. . I mentioned it to staff and they were lovely and changed me to an outside room near the garden and pool. My suite room 404 , was large, with a lounge area and double doors opening to the garden and pool area. Bathroom very spacious with plenty of thick towels. Also had a mini bar and room safe to store valuables. There was a very relaxed tropical feel to the resort. I found the staff very friendly and always ready to help. Thanks to Minh, Thuy, Tho and all the staff who helped make my stay so comfortable . The resort is only 3 kms along the road to the main old town. Free use of bicycles made it easy or the free shuttle which went regularly to town and the beach. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this resort. A suggestion is to ask for quiet room if noise is a concern.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bowley21

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I had stay at trails resort 4 nites via booking.com, i love this hotel also the acient town. i had booked 2 nites more. the room is great, garden view is so nice, in the hotel have shuttle bus free go to the town and go to the beach convinent for us. this is the best place i have ever stayed on my trip. the staff at trails resort so friendly and helpful. i would like to mention Minh and his wife Thuy, they do the job at frond office professional. they alway help us when we have problem in the hotel. thanks so much my friends. besh wish for your baby. i denify will recommend this hotel to my friends. i will come back next year.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 August 2014

This was our first stay in Hoi An, we stayed for 4 nights and I wish I booked this hotel for longer. The hotel is situated about a 3kms from the main part of town and just under 2kms from the beach. The hotel provides a free shuttle into town, free bicycle hire and a cab ride is about 70VND into town. The have their own private beach access which we easily biked to. The rooms are clean, staff are wonderful and will actually try and have a chat with you, the pool is great, breakfast is a buffet and the selection caters for all tastes. The only negative I would have to say if the wifi had a tendency to be unreliable. I would happily stay here again, loved it.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends