“Family feeling meets great money value”

and 1 more site!
Hoi An NGO Homestay
Ranked #12 of 257 Hoi An B&B and Inns
Berlin, Germany
“Family feeling meets great money value”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Staying here gives you the feeling like being at home or at the family of a really good friend. The lovely family running this homestay will try to fulfill your unspoken wishes, making your Hoi An experience even more special. The rooms are lovely furnished as well as spacious and the bathroom is one if the best we had on our (budget) vietnam travel. Rooms are cleaned and tidied up every day. Good selection of superb tasting breakfast options.
Best accommodation we had during our 7 weeks in south east Asia. Definite recommendation!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ReneH87

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
San Diego, California
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I just left this homestay after staying 4 nights. I miss my room and the family already!

The location is awesome, walking distance to everything in Hoi An old town, no need for a bike even.

The owners help you with everything-tours, bus tickets, laundry, airport pickup in Danang, and even took me to a tailor for having clothes made. I was invited to several meals and found the whole family warm, friendly, considerate and kind. My room was spacious, spotlessly clean, and had a nice minibar for well priced drinks.

HIGHLY recommend this homestay for a wonderful stay in Hoi An!

Oh and breakfast every morning is fantastic! I had something different each of my 4 mornings, fresh fruit included!

Stayed May 2014
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We headed to an hoi island in search of another place but stumbled across this homestay. Ended up staying for 8 nights. We had top floor room, which was very nice and clean and bright.

Very kind family. Really enjoyed our stay here. Was invited for lunch and breakfast a few times during our stay.

Fab location. Hoi an bridge about 3 mins walk away. Lots of restaurants on an hoi island by river.

Best value place in hoi an! Thanks to family for being kind and genuine x

• Stayed May 2014
Bern, Switzerland
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We are a family of 4 (two children, 5 and 7 years old). We stayed in the family room. The beds were great ( two single and one double), there is only a small window at the top witch gives light. It didn't bother us as we were out the whole day.

The homestay is on a very good location ( near the night market), 3-5 minutes to the old town, lots of restaurants just around the corner, 30 minutes by bike to one of the beaches.

The family's hospitality is excellent! They care so much about their guests. They are friendly and very helpful. They invited us to have cao lau with them, it was sooooo tasty!

We had a wonderful stay here, thank you so much!

If we have the chance to come back to Vietnam we would definitely stay at NGO Homestay again!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed just for one night at NGO Homestay, but we already knew Hoi An for longer. It's perfrectly situated near the river and ancient town. The room was awesome and the family, which runs the homestay was very kind and helpful. I forgot my phone chargers in the room when we left for going back home. They managed that another German brought them to Germany and he sent the chargers to me. Thank you so much!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place was lovely, really clean, warm, and welcoming. The rooms exceeded my expectations! It was a perfect location and they have plentiful information with friendly family staff. I was eager to write a review because of the extra customer service they provided me. When checking out, I was rushed to pay in order to catch my bus to the airport. In the rush, I was not given my change back. It was nobody's fault, just an accident. When I called and asked about the change, they began finding a solution as soon as possible. Ultimately I had flown to HCMC and they organized someone to drop off my money right to the place I was staying. I was utterly impressed and grateful. You will be taken care of by this family!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We came across this homestay after we arrived in Hoi An with no booking. We were taken to a room straight away to see if we liked it and we loved it, the room was big and comfortable with A/C. We stayed for 4 nights and hired bikes for one of the days, all the prices were reasonable.

We were invited to dinner one night with a couple of other rooms and we were shown how to make spring rolls and fresh rolls. It was a great night and the food was really good.

Would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple