“A great homestay run by an amazingly friendly family!”

and 1 more site!
Hoi An NGO Homestay
Ranked #11 of 247 Hoi An B&B and Inns
“A great homestay run by an amazingly friendly family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived early in the morning and before we even could ask if there was a room available, we were asked if we wanted pancakes or an omelette. There was only a family room with 4 beds available but they would charge my friend and me for a normal double room.
We stayed 3 nights and also had diner with the family. They are amazingly friendly and want to help you with everything.

Great value, clean rooms, great choice!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Shaho H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Highly recommend this homestay: friendly owners who will bend over backward to make you feel at home, the rooms are very clean and comfortable, and the location ideal, a couple of minutes walk away from the main bridge. Delicious vIetnamese breakfast!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We would definitely recommend this nice guesthouse to everyone!! Me and my brother stayed there for 3 nights in a privat room with shared bathroom. Our room was very clean and had everything we needed(mini fridge,TV,table and a big balcony!). The Breakfast was very delicious and the bread was awesome(the best bread we have had on our journey in Asia so far!). The family is very friendly and lovely.
We really enjoyed our stay in this guesthouse,which made our stay in this wonderful city perfect.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

The people at this home stay were fantastic. I stayed because my sister recommended me to do it and I'm very glad I did. The place has a great location by the Old town and the rooms themselves are really nice and taken care of. The owner will take care of you as if you were part of their family! definitely a great stay.

Room Tip: Email the owners directly for help!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We stated 3 nights in this homestay and couldn't fault it. Location excellent as near to the old town, breakfast delicious (you must try the pancakes with pineapple and jam), family very friendly and helpful and room very comfortable. We had a huge pile of laundry which was very quickly, and cheaply, washed, dried and ironed.

Highly recommended.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

My boyfriend and i stayed five nights at Phan Ngo homestay. Nhung and her family made us feel totally at home and were so helpful and kind. Their openess gave us a delightful insight into their lives.

We arrived one night early and Nhung managed to accommodate us and even upgraded our room for the night. The homestay is clean, spacious, very relaxing and in a great location for the old town. Each room has a little china tea set for making Vietnamese tea, breakfasts were delicious and generous, with a choice of Vietnamese or Western. Bikes can be rented for a dollar a day. Nhung also helped us with taxi, bus travel and hints on where to eat, tailors and how to enjoy the best of Hoi An! She even also invited us to a traditional Hoi An dinner (twice!) which was a real treat. We would thoroughly recommend this homestay!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jennifer C
World citizen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

This place was great and I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer.

I was greeted with warm smiles and copious amounts of cao lau. The room was spacious, comfortable and had a great shower (a rarity so far in my trip in Vietnam). A/c and wifi were great. They even got up early for me to make me breakfast and coffee when I left at 6am.

Everything (staff/rooms/price/location/cleanliness/safety...) about this place was exceptional.

I would recommend this to any one (I'm sorry there is no 6 star option as I would have chosen it).

• Stayed July 2014