All reviewsms vangother guestsfamily dinnerfree bikesthe banana flower saladold townfresh fruitfree mealan oasisbeautiful gardenstayed nightsswimming poolthe rivera short bike ridehome staya great place to staycentre of town
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My family and I (6 of us) stayed here mid December. this is a great place to stay, the best one we stayed in on our 3 week trip to Vietnam. It is truly an oasis we had the new rooms which were more like chalets. very modern and HEAPS of room. Would definitely recommend staying here. the staff couldn't be more considerate and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We spend 5D/4N with our 2 kids (6 & 8) in a family room. Double bed for us, 2 singles for the kids. The rooms are not really rooms, but more chalet like in a well maintained garden. Spacious, nicely decorated and very clean. Every day fresh fruit, chips and candy was complementary. Mini bar on the room catered for the rest and was very, very cheap.
The B&B is located just outside the old city center. The distance is walkable, but we preferred the bicycles. Like we did to the beach, which was a 15 minute ride away.

The family and staff that runs the B&B invests a lot of time, energy and passion in making you feel as good as possible. Free bicycles (also kid sizes), free breakfast a la cart and a free welcome dinner with other guests and a host of the family who keeps on serving bia for the guest. Perfectly maintained garden with lots of space for the kids to run around and play. In December it was too cold for the pool...unfortunately, but it looked fantastic. Small, but just a little bit bigger than you would have hoped for.
We also booked all our transportation through Betel. Airport Pick up and Drop off in Da Nang was 25USD, private driver to Hue for a full day was 85USD

Well done Betel, you really deserve the best possible rating. Thanks for a wonderful 4 nights

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2013

This has been by far the best place I stayed in Vietnam. Don't be put off by it's slightly out of town location. They give you free use of bikes and it is an easy 5 min cycle into the town centre. The hotel is nothing short of a beautiful, calm green oasis. It's location means it is quiet and relaxed. The staff are really friendly and helpful - booking trips, cabs and letting me spend the whole day chilling out by the pool after my check out whilst waiting for my train. I can't recommend this place enough - I only wish I'd stayed longer!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I endorse all the good things that have been said about this place. We had the misfortune to be in Hoi An during a major tropical storm that flooded major parts of the city, so that we were unable to do the things that we expected to be doing - like borrowing the bikes to ride to the beach. We were flooded in for most of the time that we were there, but the staff was superb! They helped with arrangements and rearrangements, making phone calls, and providing a free dinner feast to all of the guests who were there. I highly recommend the place to anyone. If you're going to be stranded, this is the place to be.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Very nice room, vietnamese style, great service, pool, noise of birds, free dinner together with other guests and owner. When they drive you there you think they are taking a wrong turn, but they don't, as you see as soon you turn in the driveway.

• Stayed: November 2013