“Wonderful hotel”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
deluxe room with garden view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
DianneJM
“Wonderful hotel”
Reviewed 6 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I stayed 3 nights and could not have been happier. My room was beautiful with a balcony and marble bathroom. I booked the vegetarian cooking class held onsite which included a visit to Central Markets to buy the produce, helped prepare and cook then ate the delicious 5 dishes with my fellows 'cooks'. I look forward to recreating these dishes soon.
Nothing to fault at all, the linen of high quality, comfortable bed and the most wonderful hosts. The free bikes provided enabled me to go riding each day, easy ride to coastal beaches via rice fields, the ancient village and a couple of rides along the rivers taking in villages nearby.
My husband will join me in Vietnam shortly and look forward to booking another stay with Moon and her family.
Cannot recommend highly enough.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Nov 2016
Dear Dianne,
Thanks you so much for your review ,
you was so kind to stay with us.
wish to see you and your husband soon in December,
have a lovely holiday
Best regards
Moon
TonyZeg
Vancouver, Canada
“Nicest experience we've had in Vietnam”
Reviewed 22 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We spent 5 nights at Green Grassland Villa a couple of weeks ago. Three weeks into our trip, I can say our time there was the most pleasant experience we've had in Vietnam. The hotel has only been open for a couple of months, so although we expected a nice new facility we were not expecting such a beautiful place. Very classy, beautifully decorated and nicely furnished.
Our room was big, and very bright with an ensuite balcony. The bathroom was plenty spacious.
The best part was the family that owns the hotel and their ultra friendly staff who trip over you trying to help you.
Tip: If you are offered the opportunity to join the family for dinner, do so. One of the staff used to be the cook at a Buddhist monastery, and her vegetarian cuisine is exquisite.
Everything about our stay was wonderful, from the complimentary bicycles to the helpful guidance from the owner regarding things to see and do.
I will never consider staying elsewhere if visiting Hoi An. They made our stay an absolute delight.

Management Response
23 Mar 2016
Dear Tony,
Thanks you so much for your review in tripadviosr,
we are so appreciate about your review and thanks you so much for your stay with us. From my heart i would love to share our Vietnamese culture to all of guest stay in Vietnam and wish every one have a good memory about us,
wish in the future not so long i will see you and your wife again,
wish all the best to you and thanks again so much about your review
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing