“The best thing we’ve ever done ever”

Hoi An Motorbike Tour Adventures
Ranked #20 of 260 Tours in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Phu. I live in Hoi An, but I come from a small village near the border to Laos. I became a motorbike tour guide (easy rider) three years ago. I just love my job and I love showing people the real Vietnam by motorbike. So, what do I consider the real Vietnam? Countryroads, small villages with minority people, the Ho Chi Minh Trail, waterfalls, cities in the central highlands, and coffe
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I just finished our 3d 2n tour with Phu starting in Hoi An and finishing in Da Nang. It’s difficult to describe just how amazing the experience was. We were originally thinking of doing a DIY motorbike ride by ourselves around the golden triangle, and we spent the whole tour talking about how glad we were that we didn’t! Phu took us down roads we never could have found to visit villages that never see tourists and secret local waterfalls for swimming. We loved every single meal we had and none of these spots had English menus. I’m also a pescatarian and Phu made sure I had something to eat at every spot — which would have been impossible to manage without him. If you want to make the most of your time, packing your days with the most amazing sights and avoiding the touristy experience, put your trust in Phu! He took care of everything. He’s a total pro. You won’t regret it!!!

All reviews
"amazing seafood lunch"
"beautiful waterfall"
"true vietnamese"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve never been on a motorbike before but from the moment my friend and I met Phu and his other driver we felt so safe and at ease. This is the only tour I’ve ever done where we went to beautiful places where there were no other tourists (we had a waterfall to ourselves to go swimming for an hour!) and we didn’t once get pressured to buy anything. The lunch was fantastic and all of the information and photo opportunities Phu provided was wonderful. I couldn’t recommend it highly enough- we’ve just booked another tour with him to go and watch a sunrise and I know it will be another perfect day. He helped us see the real Vietnam. Thankyou Phu!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Our ‘Top Gear’ tour with Phu was the absolute highlight of my week in Hoi An. I rode an automatic and he took my friend on the back of his manual motorbike – he has bikes to suit everyone.

We felt very safe with him, and the places we got to explore were fantastic. Even if you’re comfortable riding, this is an excellent way to see some local spots you’d never find on your own with a really chill and fun guy – I had the best Vietnamese coffee and food of my trip with Phu.

If I make it back to Hoi An, I’ll definitely plan to do a longer tour with him and explore more of this area.

1  Thank CerianF
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Phu was easy to talk with, very professional & gave great information throughout the trip. I had no plans to do this bike trip, but I'm really lucky & glad that I did it with him.