“Average massage with poor staff attitude ”

Rendez Vous by Charm Spa & Massage
Ranked #125 of 168 Spas & Wellness in Da Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At an affordable price, we sets the standard for premier spa treatment (average service of 15USD). This is the perfect place to mull over relaxation strategy. Will it be just to relax your body with our bamboo signature massage or a package of hot tub with herbal, then hot stone combine with Aroma body relaxation treatment, end with natural facial. Life is full of tough decisions, isn’t it !?
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I decided to go to this place after reading reviews on TripAdvisor but the treatment and attitude of staff is quite poor.

I was told that I will need to wait for 20 mins and I said fine. However, had to follow up a few times after 20 mins and every time I was told to wait. It seems that they did not have therapist but decided to take business. It was only after 45 mins that when I decided to walk, a therapist came on a bike from another place.

I decided to go ahead as I had waited so long. Therapist seemed tired and I had to remind her a few times to increase pressure.

Massage was quite average...nothing great. This place gives discount of 5% if you do TripAdvisor reviews in front of them and additional 5% for Facebook etc. Also, I was not offered any yoghurt as mentioned in some of the posts (probably only for the people who do reviews)

In addition, they have a compulsory tipping policy of ~10% which i think is fair but it is not clear when you decide on treatment and it is not discretionary (so you don’t have a choice in case of bad service). If it is compulsory irrespective of the service, then it should be made transparent as a 10% service charge in the menu itself.

Pretty poor experience.

in 3 reviews
"refreshments"
"vietnamese"

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Rendez Vous by Charm was recommended by our hotel staff. Much better value than the hotel spa but massage and environment was of very good standard. Would definitely come again.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

A great place,good service and staff were very friendly and accomodating
Hotstone and herbal is very nice

Reviewed 7 June 2018

It surpised us too much. And this will be the best spa for my every weekend. Come here and relax. Everyone should definitely goes there at least one

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Came with my mother and sister for their package that includes Swiss body massage, foot massage and body scrub. The experience was excellent from start to end. The staff is very kind and friendly. The infrastructure is great and the facilities very clean. They use all natural products from tea to scrub to massage oil and the aroma is fabulous. Highly recommended!