Rendez Vous by Charm Spa & Massage
Open today: 09:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Best spa in town

I'm so glad I came here and got a massage by Huyen, great massage, really professional and clean... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
alexgH2427DK
Hoi An, Vietnam
via mobile
Vietnamese

I did think she was so small. At the finish, I was completely satisfied. She had overcome the... read more

Reviewed 13 August 2018
JujinK2
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Da Nang
All reviews beach hotel visit da nang therapist ruby skills refreshments vietnamese
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best spas in Da Nang. Staff is helpful, well trained and provide suggestions based on your needs.
Spa interior is very nice and prices are in check. I would love to visit again and again...!!!
All the best Team Rendez Vous by Charm Spa... You guys are the best in town...!!!

1  Thank Manu C
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Granted I went in the evening about two hours before they were scheduled to close, but the masseuse was not very professional, cut the massage short by 5 mins, and would not take direction when I asked her to adjust the amount of strength to apply (asked her 5+ times). They also added a tip on the bill by default and initially tried charging me more than what was listed on their menu. They eventually amended my bill. I would never god here again. There are so many better spas for less.

1  Thank WilC112
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I decided to go to this place after reading reviews on TripAdvisor but the treatment and attitude of staff is quite poor.

I was told that I will need to wait for 20 mins and I said fine. However, had to follow up a few times after 20 mins and every time I was told to wait. It seems that they did not have therapist but decided to take business. It was only after 45 mins that when I decided to walk, a therapist came on a bike from another place.

I decided to go ahead as I had waited so long. Therapist seemed tired and I had to remind her a few times to increase pressure.

Massage was quite average...nothing great. This place gives discount of 5% if you do TripAdvisor reviews in front of them and additional 5% for Facebook etc. Also, I was not offered any yoghurt as mentioned in some of the posts (probably only for the people who do reviews)

In addition, they have a compulsory tipping policy of ~10% which i think is fair but it is not clear when you decide on treatment and it is not discretionary (so you don’t have a choice in case of bad service). If it is compulsory irrespective of the service, then it should be made transparent as a 10% service charge in the menu itself.

Pretty poor experience.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Rendez Vous by Charm was recommended by our hotel staff. Much better value than the hotel spa but massage and environment was of very good standard. Would definitely come again.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

A great place,good service and staff were very friendly and accomodating
Hotstone and herbal is very nice